Talon: the Kestrel guild ship

Forum for general discussion about everything SWTOR.
Lisszia
Recruitment Officer
SWTOR Characters: Neknivar, Lisszia, Cicc, ...

Talon: the Kestrel guild ship

Post by Lisszia »

Click image for full size version.

Here we are, proved that a small social guild can make it! We have the Talon at least OOC for now, soon we need to begin the event chain to get it IC as well.

For now she is docked above Rishi, so all can use the escape-pods to get there, to the fleet, to personal starship, or back form where they entered.

Decoration is at the minimum, as we plan to find it derelict at some point, but rooms can be fast decorated for RP and used as a scene till that.

What we have there:
  • GTN
  • guild bank
  • legacy storage
  • cargo bay
  • decoration vendor droids
  • medical droid
  • mailbox
  • appearance and item modification station
  • and some random stuff I could not resist placing.
Active members have gold keys: it means you can decorate and invite players, if someone can not place/move decorations let me know, hard to keep al alts in head...

All officers should have now right to set conquest objective, it can be set once a week, til next event starts we stay there. The ship does not need to be above the planet tho, only if we want orbital support but that costs credits while the conquest itself does not. (this means we get bonus conquest quest points, but do not get faster regeneration and some other boost on planet)

For now we have office deck and the main floor the rest will be later unlocked. I started collect logistical plans, so we will be able to unlock one room in crew section in some months, but that is a long run. It is big enough for all our needs as it is for now I think.
Neknivar Devsta Endris (Nekni) female zabrak, tiny
Other chars: Rhoo, Lisszia, Tríz, Lorna(imp), Loran, Cicc, Lette, Sla'laktu, Deesha, Siar, Old-triz, Lenaa (Nekni(imp), Nekní)
Lisszia
Recruitment Officer

Re: Talon: the Kestrel guild ship

Post by Lisszia »

Found a way to allow officers/quartermasters to move the ship: they need to have withdrawal permission form guild bank to do it, what can set to rank. For now I set it to 100k, that means 5 moving/char, but we don't have that many credits left in it now anyway. If later it seems we need more then I can raise the limit.

It also allows officers and quartermasters, to draw all group members to their position, form any planet ship etc. they might be on. with the guild ship for 20k, can be useful in an ops or if we go for a word boss and so on... (to do it you will need to right-click your own name in group and choose the summon group via flagship from the group options. It will ask you if you are sure that you want to spend 20k form guild bank for it, and if you say yes, all your group members get an invite, make sure they know and accept it :) )
Other chars: Rhoo, Lisszia, Tríz, Lorna(imp), Loran, Cicc, Lette, Sla'laktu, Deesha, Siar, Old-triz, Lenaa (Nekni(imp), Nekní)
Gardaan
Old-timer
SWTOR Characters: Gardaan, Zothip, Jinaar

Post by Gardaan »

Amazing effort to have done this. Well done. 3.0 has kind of thrown my crafting, and I'm still finding my feet, so I'm sorry I could not contribute as with the guild stronghold.

I don't really play enough for my playing activities to generate enough credits to make significant donations, and crafting used to be a great way to get around that. However, I'm finding a few things which sell.

Just not top level blue armourings and mods!

My understanding is that I can unlock decorations I already own for use in the guild stronghold, but to place them in the flagship they actually have to be physically donated before unlocking. That's a bit annoying!

Anyway, yeah, great to have this- I look forward to wandering the galaxy and causing some mayhem with you guys!
Lisszia
Recruitment Officer

Post by Lisszia »

All did contribute with what they could Gard , and it was significant even if sometimes not in numbers.

It is not the amount that counts but that we all knew others want this done as well, seeing that they did spent 100, 200 K on it form theirs when they did lack creds themselves. Without that I doubt for example I'd have cared enough to gather more. How we got it, for me meant we can aim for something together still.

(One of the things kept me going on was you telling me to put your creds in the bank for it, sometimes I saw others donate some again and again, bigger, smaller. that kept it going on till we did have it. I guess it was same for others seeing all trying to help, meant a lot. )
Lisszia
Recruitment Officer

Post by Lisszia »

For now we use the Talon as some RP area on the republic fleet, or other places, by the end of the lost data chain we will have it IC for ourselves to use fully. Side started the decorations, with what we could fetch fast for him.

What I think would be nice to have:

A slicer planing table and one or two small holo table, one or two electro blade racks and an armour stall ... I'll see what I can grab from these. Also feel free to list if you want anything and we can gather it.