Question with buyng Shadow of Raven

Forum for general discussion about everything SWTOR.
Silme

Question with buyng Shadow of Raven

Post by Silme »

So i bought the expansion Shadow of raven but on my accoun says that my game is Rise of the Hutt Cartel. I know that the shadow of raven includes the Rise of the Hutt Cartel, but i bought another expansion which was the latest. Can anyone help and answer my question ? What tha f...ck happened ? Did i paid for something and they gave me something else ?

thank you guys in advance
S.

I have sreen shots that i attach here.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lisszia
Recruitment Officer
SWTOR Characters: Neknivar, Lisszia, Cicc, ...

Re: Question with buyng Shadow of Raven

Post by Lisszia »

Shadow of Revan is induced ion subscription, former expansions had to be bought by subscribers as well. So I never bought the expansion for this one, I do not know how it works, or if it shows anywhere else that you have it, then in game once you reach the level where you can access it. Best I think is to check in FAQ on SWTOR homepage.
Neknivar Devsta Endris (Nekni) female zabrak, tiny
Other chars: Rhoo, Lisszia, Tríz, Lorna(imp), Loran, Cicc, Lette, Sla'laktu, Deesha, Siar, Old-triz, Lenaa (Nekni(imp), Nekní)
Raiah
SteamID: Leonick
Origin ID: Leonick
Xbox Live Gamertag: Leonick

Post by Raiah »

I wouldn't worry. Just site being stupid. I bought Shadow of Revan bought too (when it was fairly new as well) and it only says I have Rise of the Hutt Cartel.

Isn't there somewhere in the game, login screen maybe, that lists what you have access to? Or is that just my mind making up something that would make sense?
Main characters
Nesalia - Lvl 62?, Scoundrel
Rykorth - Lvl 65, Juggernaut
Corvinius
Officer
SWTOR Characters: Corvinius Luvon

Post by Corvinius »

Yes, there is.

You need to relog to your account to see.

Once you buy there is no auto-update.

It is updated as for where you got access on the next log then.

Updates are sometimes slow.

Same goes with cartel coin buys.

Sometimes it needs a relog to account to show the correct balance and buying list.

;-)
Silme

Post by Silme »

Corv, did you noticed the date of the purchase ? Do you know how many time i logged in and out since then ?
:D