Traitor among the Chiss Trailer and some more tease...

Forum for general discussion about everything SWTOR.
Corvinius
Officer
SWTOR Characters: Corvinius Luvon

Traitor among the Chiss Trailer and some more tease...

Post by Corvinius »

Hello Kestrels!

Well, here we go with the first tease.

Although this part of the teaser makes me the most interested in the upcoming story.

"Get a first look at the upcoming story in ‘Traitor Among the Chiss’, written in collaboration with Timothy Zahn – author of the best-selling Thrawn series!"

Timothy Zahn shaped quite a bit of the legend Star Wars Universe.

For Disney he wrote "Thrawn" that was included in the "Canon Star Wars".

It definitely carries the Thrawn Character well into the Canon.

In Star Wars Legends The "Thrawn Trilogy" as well as "The Hand of Thrawn" Duo of books show a way the Empire goes.

And together with the "Rogue Squadron Series" of Michael Stackpole to me is still the best tale "what happened" after the "Return of the Jedi".

Still can't get too warm with the new trilogy and the way the universe went.

;-)

In any way Timothy Zahn was a great part of the old Star Wars and the creator of Thrawn and the Chiss.

Having him included in the writing of the upcoming story makes me feel confident that at least this part will be good.

:-)

Also there are some sentences from the Cantina tour from him that sound quite interesting:

"It’s been a great opportunity to include more female Chiss characters, something I’ve always wanted to do more in the novels – Timothy Zahn
It was a fun chance to explore Chiss culture that hasn’t come up in the books yet, like Chiss structures and cultural rituals – Timothy Zahn
It’s fun to start theorizing about how the Chiss could have withdrawn from the greater galaxy over time …between the Old Republic and the films, and possibly explore how that happened in a future update – Timothy Zahn"

But here we go with the short teaser:

"STAR WARS: The Old Republic - 'Traitor Among The Chiss' Teaser"

https://youtu.be/kAI-yGmHM5M

Greetings

Corvinius
Ducain
SWTOR Characters: Ducain

Re: Traitor among the Chiss Trailer and some more tease...

Post by Ducain »

Havent read the Thrawn book serie at all sadly, on the new ones but its slow. Do look foward to this Traitor amongst Sith, did the first part of the Story with the traitor and it fits nice with a Sith... not so sure with my Smuggler though so it will be interesting to see ho it goes