SW:ToR: Application; Mal'rogo.

Post by Malrogo »

Main form:
Have you read and understood our rules?
Yes.

Are you at least 18 years old?
I am.

Introduce yourself. Who are you?
Michael. 22 years Old. England, UK. Head Chef.

Are you interested in role-playing and if yes, how much time do you like to spend on it?
Yes. A few days per Week. (Give or take.)

What do you think the Kestrel Minority would be able to offer to you and what you, in turn, to the guild? What content are you most interested in (RP, PVP, PVE, endgame and so on... )?
I'm most interested in the RP aspects of it. But will (When I can level-wise) and of course anytime i can OOC or IC. Offer help PvE/PvP or Other as required of me.

SW:TOR:
What is your primary character's name? (The character you are going to be joining The Kestrel Minority with)
"Mal'rogo"

Introduce your primary character. (In-character)
Mal'rogo, is for all intents something of a "spy-master." Gathering Intel and the like, He, while slightly detached from most people, will offer a hand if it is required of him, and is very protective of the people he is with.(His order members Etc.) He is brave and stoic, though he does have a less serious side which occasionally is seen, However is due in part to his past mired in mystery for the most part. But is loyal to those he calls friend.

Would you like to RP your way into the guild? If yes, when would you generally be able to meet an officer in-game?
I would prefer to IC interview, or some such way of making my way into the Guild. and I am mostly on Mal'rogo either afternoon time or Night time most days. (4-6PM) or (9 PM ->)

Optional Extras:
Do you have prior experience with role-play?
I have a few years Prior on various MMO games, also I run my own empire side Guild so have a pretty good in-depth lore knowledge, as well as helping with events and other such things.

Where did you find out about our guild?
A friend "Kahlyn". i had asked about how to join, and she is very good at RP. and put the guild across very well.

Do you have anything else you'd like us to consider when reviewing your application?
Nothing of note to Include, apart from I am always willing to help as and when I can.
Captain Mal.
Signing Off.
SethAltair
Roleplay Officer
SWTOR Characters: Adalquinn Endris

Re: SW:ToR: Application; Mal'rogo.

Post by SethAltair »

Hello and welcome : ) We're always happy to have more roleplayers along. You should soon receive a trialist status from our recruitment officer so you can take a look around the forums better.
Your character sounds interesting. I'm normally one of the people arranging an IC meeting but I'm on a game leave this week. However, if you want to speed things along, there are other officers capable of handling it. Hope you'll like it here!
Lisszia
Recruitment Officer
SWTOR Characters: Neknivar, Lisszia, Cicc, ...

Post by Lisszia »

Welcome, I added you as a trialist, so now you have access to forum.
Sorry for not meeting you in game jet but actually I do not had any character who would have been able to met you IC and had to get my main girl free. I'll find a way to met you on Rhoo or on some other girl of mine during the week, if not today then tomorrow. You can whisper me for an invite any time. Our RP officer is on a leave this week, Only can be found on forum, but once she is back next week she can be asked for IC joining till that it would be me. Also if you have any questions and so on , poke me in game or in PM

Also most of the useful and less active links you can find here:
New member/visitor important links and info

If you want to do an FP, IC and not with random players and GF, or just would better like to do it with guildies , or you would like to make any Rp or other event fell free to post in event section, and I'll add to the calendar.
Neknivar Devsta Endris (Nekni) female zabrak, tiny
Other chars: Rhoo, Lisszia, Tríz, Lorna(imp), Loran, Cicc, Lette, Sla'laktu, Deesha, Siar, Old-triz, Lenaa (Nekni(imp), Nekní)
pata
Old-timer

Post by pata »

Welcome!
Xoana (shadow)
Mortel (scoundrel)
Sennera (sage)
Grao-tak/Grao (gunslinger/vanguard)
Botond (guardian)
Lirian (commando)
Jázmin (sentinel)
Lisszia
Recruitment Officer

Post by Lisszia »

added you to the sheets please check if it is correct and tell me what else I can add:
TKM character list (private)
Other chars: Rhoo, Lisszia, Tríz, Lorna(imp), Loran, Cicc, Lette, Sla'laktu, Deesha, Siar, Old-triz, Lenaa (Nekni(imp), Nekní)
Ork
Old-timer
SWTOR Characters: Kinsaris, Deshawna, Adyria

Post by Ork »

Welcome! If he likes selling intel and underworld dealing, he'll probably get along with Desh. Looking forward to seeing you around and running into Nar Shadaa trouble ^^.
Lisszia
Recruitment Officer

Post by Lisszia »

Rhoo is always searching for new info dealers for her network..