SWTOR Application - Selmari

Post by Selmari »

Main form:
Have you read and understood our rules?
Yes

Are you at least 18 years old?
Yes

Introduce yourself. Who are you?

My real name is Cameron, I'm 21 years old, from Scotland but been living around the Newcastle area for nearly 2 years now, I work as a home shopper and medicine counter assistant.

Are you interested in roleplaying and if yes, how much time do you like to spend on it?

Yes, I would like to spend at least a couple hours a week on it but can expand ;) I'm online most afternoon and nights :)

What do you think the Kestrel Minority would be able to offer to you and what you, in turn, to the guild? What content are you most interested in (RP, PVP, PVE, endgame and so on... )?

RP and PVE, I think the Kestrel Minority would offer me an enriched role playing environment which is what I joined the RP server for.

SWTOR:
What is your primary character's name? (The character you are going to be joining The Kestrel Minority with)

Selmari

Introduce your primary character. (In-character)

Selmari is a young, female Twi'Lek; shes an excitable healing sage. She will be serious when she has too, but shes in it for the fun aspect and adventure. Shes dedicated to the light side of the force, however doesn't always see eye to eye with the jedi council and republic.

Would you like to RP your way into the guild? If yes, when would you generally be able to meet an officer in-game?

Yes, I can meet an officer anytime on wednesdays and thursdays, any other day I would have to hold till 1pm-4pm or 7pm-10pm

Optional Extras:
Do you have prior experience with roleplay?

Yes, I used to play Final fantasy XI for 4 years as a white mage(healer) and summoner(support/damage dealer), I joined various linkshells (Guilds) all tied to different interests being end game, social or story based.

Where did you find out about our guild?

I was playing a flashpoint with someone who found this guild and sent me the link, they were in the ICE guild but said this one looked more mature which is what I'm interested in... I do forget his name though and I'm not even sure if he has joined this guild or not >< Nevertheless I want to be apart of this guild.

Do you have anything else you'd like us to consider when reviewing your application?[/]

I sometimes type how I would say it in real-life by accident... my accent gets me in trouble at work all the time, but in a less serious trouble if you know what I mean haha.
Lisszia
Recruitment Officer
SWTOR Characters: Neknivar, Lisszia, Cicc, ...

Re: SWTOR Application - Selmari

Post by Lisszia »

You can't type worse then me so if they bear with me you'll do fine.. :)
Welcome to the guild I set you to trialist on forum so feel free to browse all.
I'll log in a bit later on Lisszia or Rhoo or Neknivar most likely, give me a whisper for in game invite

Also most of the useful and less active links you can find here:
New member/visitor important links and info

If you want to do an FP, IC and not with random players and GF, or just would better like to do it with guildies , or you would like to make any Rp or other event fell free to post in event section, and I'll add to the calendar.
Neknivar Devsta Endris (Nekni) female zabrak, tiny
Other chars: Rhoo, Lisszia, Tríz, Lorna(imp), Loran, Cicc, Lette, Sla'laktu, Deesha, Siar, Old-triz, Lenaa (Nekni(imp), Nekní)
Selmari
SWTOR Characters: Selmari, Xerror, Camz
Xbox Live Gamertag: xI Camy Ix xD

Post by Selmari »

Thank you, I'll take this time to have a look at the link. Glad to not be the only one with the problem ;P I'll be honest I've been pretty good since starting SWTOR :)
Lisszia
Recruitment Officer
SWTOR Characters: Neknivar, Lisszia, Cicc, ...

Post by Lisszia »

Well I never change sometime even worse.. :P
Added you to character sheets , notify me if you want me to add anything else:
TKM character list (private)

I'l be in game probably some hours later, see you there then or in the evning
Neknivar Devsta Endris (Nekni) female zabrak, tiny
Other chars: Rhoo, Lisszia, Tríz, Lorna(imp), Loran, Cicc, Lette, Sla'laktu, Deesha, Siar, Old-triz, Lenaa (Nekni(imp), Nekní)
Selmari
SWTOR Characters: Selmari, Xerror, Camz
Xbox Live Gamertag: xI Camy Ix xD

Post by Selmari »

Just had a look at the list and it looks good! I have nothing else to add to it just yet :P I shall see you in-game later :)
pata
Old-timer

Post by pata »

Welcome!
Xoana (shadow)
Mortel (scoundrel)
Sennera (sage)
Grao-tak/Grao (gunslinger/vanguard)
Botond (guardian)
Lirian (commando)
Jázmin (sentinel)
SethAltair
Roleplay Officer
SWTOR Characters: Adalquinn Endris

Post by SethAltair »

Hello, Selmari. You're character sounds like she'd get along well with Kestrels ^^ Glad you've found your way here. My aim would be to meet you ICly in-game as soon as possible but unfortunately I am away from game this week. Meanwhile, make yourself at home, get to know guildies and forums : )
Silgan
Old-timer
SWTOR Characters: silgan-klara

Post by Silgan »

hey there, welcome! i rarely rp..eventhough i try but well.. anyways.. if you like pve or pvp i am always happy to help!
silgan-klara commando healer 50
Nausicäa scoundrel dps 45
VildrrizVox
Ex-member
SWTOR Characters: Vildrriz Vox

Post by VildrrizVox »

Hello,

I'm glad to see you in recruitment section! Can't wait to do Flashpoints again.
A Jedi in deed is a Jedi indeed!