Application: Darell

Post by Darell Quiron »

Main form: Application Major Darell Quiron
Have you read and understood our rules?
I've read and understood the rules

Are you at least 18 years old?
I'm.

Introduce yourself. Who are you?
I'm Ruben, a student, basketballplayer. I live near Ghent, Belgium. I'm in my last year of 'highschool', just turned 18, I'm mature though. I like making jokes and laughing, having a good time.

Are you interested in roleplaying and if yes, how much time do you like to spend on it?
I'm, I wouldn't say its as important to me as PvE and having a good time doing so but I definitly enjoy it, I like to do some RP now and then meaning once a week or so.

What do you think the Kestrel Minority would be able to offer to you and what you, in turn, to the guild? What content are you most interested in (RP, PVP, PVE, endgame and so on... )?
I think the guild could offer me back the social aspect of the game. on a sidenote I was an original player in EAcces and played for a while I Liked the game so much because of the social aspect combinned with story, the star wars universe,... I was in a guild together with Corvinius (one of your members). I think I could definitly contribute to the guild PvE wise as tank, RP as Trooper, I'm not such a PvP'er but now and then I can enjoy it.

SWTOR:
What is your primary character's name? (The character you are going to be joining The Kestrel Minority with)
Darell Quiron aka 'D'

Introduce your primary character. (In-character)
Darell is an orphan found on a mandolorian Pirate ship, his mother and father died during the attack on the vessel and the Republic troopers who found him took him with them to their base. He grew up in a Military boarding school and after he graduatend he joined the Republic military. By working hard and putting his life on the line numerous times he became Spec ops squad commander. Now he's a much respected Major who's in the prime of his life and carrier.

D' is a Darkskinned human, big and strong, totaly cut out for his job. He has however a soft side to his personality, he likes to joke around and go out, have fun with his mates, his strong personalty and ever lasting optimism make him stand out and very likeable.

Would you like to RP your way into the guild? If yes, when would you generally be able to meet an officer in-game?
It is the same to me, I've we can come to a date thats suits that officer and me both, I'll be delighted :) if not no worries.

GW2:
I haven't played GW2 in a while I'm not that super into the game I like SWTOR a lot better.

Optional Extras:
Do you have prior experience with roleplay?
Yes, I was Trooper RP leader for a while in my old guild.

Where did you find out about our guild?
I know Corvinius (one of your members) for sometime now I used to be in a guild with him.

Do you have anything else you'd like us to consider when reviewing your application?
I talked to Adalquinn ingame, she said to register and fill in this forum.
I'm no hardcore player because of school. But I'm on frequently and Like to do Ops, Fp's, RP. I'd like to join.
As i walk through the valley of the shadow of death i shall fear no evil, for my brothers are with me!

Greetings
Major Darell Quiron aka Major D'

Darell (lvl 50 Vangaurd Tank)
Edah (lvl 25 Sage Healer)
Lisszia
Recruitment Officer
SWTOR Characters: Neknivar, Lisszia, Cicc, ...

Re: Application: Darell

Post by Lisszia »

Welcome to us I'll set you to trialist and give you forum rights whisper any officers in game for an invite.
Neknivar Devsta Endris (Nekni) female zabrak, tiny
Other chars: Rhoo, Lisszia, Tríz, Lorna(imp), Loran, Cicc, Lette, Sla'laktu, Deesha, Siar, Old-triz, Lenaa (Nekni(imp), Nekní)
SethAltair
Roleplay Officer
SWTOR Characters: Adalquinn Endris

Post by SethAltair »

Hello again and official welcome : )
I hope you'll find the guild to your liking.
Lisszia
Recruitment Officer
SWTOR Characters: Neknivar, Lisszia, Cicc, ...

Post by Lisszia »

If you want to check upcoming events you can see the next 8 or so under the event calendar, most of them you can find in event section as well. The events what need sign up or have a description somewhere, we try to link in the event description.

Added you to character sheets, notify me if you want me to add anything else:
TKM character list (private)

Also most of the useful and less active links you can find here
New member/visitor important links and info
Neknivar Devsta Endris (Nekni) female zabrak, tiny
Other chars: Rhoo, Lisszia, Tríz, Lorna(imp), Loran, Cicc, Lette, Sla'laktu, Deesha, Siar, Old-triz, Lenaa (Nekni(imp), Nekní)
Slide
Quartermaster
SWTOR Characters: Slide, Myreen
SteamID: Slidemoon
PSN Username: slidemoon
Xbox Live Gamertag: Slide Moon

Post by Slide »

Vree wijs!

"Nice pants. Where you got them, Tightooine?"

Myreen - Guardian - damage dealer
Slide - Scoundrel - damage dealer
Jacynn - Vanguard - Tank
Zyall - Juggernaut - damage dealer
Silgan
Old-timer
SWTOR Characters: silgan-klara

Post by Silgan »

hey there
welcome and hope you'll find yourself a nice guild!

salutations
Darell Quiron
SWTOR Characters: Darell Quiron

Post by Darell Quiron »

Thank you all, you guys are very friendly. I like it already!

and to the dutch peeps under you: Dankjewel ;)
As i walk through the valley of the shadow of death i shall fear no evil, for my brothers are with me!

Greetings
Major Darell Quiron aka Major D'

Darell (lvl 50 Vangaurd Tank)
Edah (lvl 25 Sage Healer)