SWTOR Appication: Wazzeh.

Post by wazzeh »

Main form:
Have you read and understood our rules?

Yes.

Are you at least 18 years old?

Yes.

Introduce yourself. Who are you?

Hi I am Warren, I am 25 from the North West of England. I am a pretty laid back guy and I can be very clumsy at times.

Are you interested in roleplaying and if yes, how much time do you like to spend on it?

As much as I can.

What do you think the Kestrel Minority would be able to offer to you and what you, in turn, to the guild? What content are you most interested in (RP, PVP, PVE, endgame and so on... )?

I am new to RP, so I read your bio on the SWTOR forum and thought this was the place to give it a try. I am mainly interested in RP and PvE.

SWTOR:
What is your primary character's name? (The character you are going to be joining The Kestrel Minority with)

Wazzeh

Introduce your primary character. (In-character)

Wazzeh came from an average family, average town and spent his early childhood gazing at the stars imaging what adventures are awaiting him in the galaxy.
It was a normal day in the market where he was approached by a hooded man who introduced himself as Terek Qui-Xot and he tells him "I sense great things from you". The young Wazzeh was intrigued in what he meant and Terak explains to the young Wazzeh about the Force.

After much discussion, His parents decided he good go and learn the ways of the Force. They Spent many years training in the mountains the Padawans master passes away of old age. Now the Padawan went to Tython to continue his training where he finally became a Jedi Knight. In memory of master Terak, he now uses his sabre along side his own in memory of his master.

Would you like to RP your way into the guild? If yes, when would you generally be able to meet an officer in-game?

Like I said I am new to RP. So I will jump in the deep end and give it a go!
pata
Old-timer

Re: SWTOR Appication: Wazzeh.

Post by pata »

Welcome! Always good to see new faces!
Xoana (shadow)
Mortel (scoundrel)
Sennera (sage)
Grao-tak/Grao (gunslinger/vanguard)
Botond (guardian)
Lirian (commando)
Jázmin (sentinel)
Lisszia
Recruitment Officer
SWTOR Characters: Neknivar, Lisszia, Cicc, ...

Post by Lisszia »

Welcome to U. If you are new to RP, I think we can help you to start, with us. Our P Officer is SethAltair, but not only she can help you in it other guildies as well.

Being clumsy.. well there is a good reason why all my girls have terrible direction scene and if you need to make a simple jump..well I'm sure I'll fall... so ... After spending more then a year in game whit many from us I can tell they won't be mad because of it :)

I'll add you as a trialist what will give you forum access to the private fourum parts as well:
most of the useful and less active links you can find here
New member/visitor important links and info

I can probably help you to begin Rp with Rhoo, my kingt , or you can meet Rhyad, and Loran a master padawan pair for mine and Seth Altairs, Gustam Brinn is a master of out little team who is from my point of view is nice guy to RP with as well, and many others .. poke us in guild chat, and we will see to it.

But first you need to poke some officer in game to invite you. (/who Kestrel Minority and asking around then in whisper for officers or adding the chars to friend list both usually works)
Neknivar Devsta Endris (Nekni) female zabrak, tiny
Other chars: Rhoo, Lisszia, Tríz, Lorna(imp), Loran, Cicc, Lette, Sla'laktu, Deesha, Siar, Old-triz, Lenaa (Nekni(imp), Nekní)
wazzeh
Registered

Post by wazzeh »

Thank you :). I will be on later on so I will give you a shout.
wazzeh
Registered

Post by wazzeh »

I cannot get the who list up, I have yet to subscribe to the game yet. So if you or anyone reads this, I am in game now so could you please send me a invite?
Lisszia
Recruitment Officer

Post by Lisszia »

logging in hope I can catch you.
Other chars: Rhoo, Lisszia, Tríz, Lorna(imp), Loran, Cicc, Lette, Sla'laktu, Deesha, Siar, Old-triz, Lenaa (Nekni(imp), Nekní)
SethAltair
Roleplay Officer
SWTOR Characters: Adalquinn Endris

Post by SethAltair »

Hello Wazzeh and welcome ^^
I hope you'll find the guild to your liking. We're more than happy to introduce you to the strange world of rp. Any character with SethAltair on the guildnote belongs to me. Feel free to whisper if you have anything to ask.

I'll either poke you online about how you might want to introduce Wazzeh to rp or send you a pm via forum. Looking forward too seeing you soon : )
Silgan
Old-timer
SWTOR Characters: silgan-klara

Post by Silgan »

hey there, welcome and hope you'll have good times here!
Lisszia
Recruitment Officer

Post by Lisszia »

Added you to character sheets, notify me if you want me to add anything else:
TKM character list (private)