SWTOR Application: Sabeto.

Sabeto
SWTOR Characters: Sabeto

SWTOR Application: Sabeto.

Post by Sabeto »

Main form:
Have you read and understood our rules?
Yes I have read the rules and understand them fully.

Are you at least 18 years old?
Yes I am 25 years old.

Introduce yourself. Who are you?
I'm a reasonably well-educated, reasonably lazy guy from the emerald isle of Ireland. I enjoy gaming, the dance music scene, football and alcohol. Although I enjoy gaming I am not the most experienced in the world with MMO's (just a few months with WoW) but I have enjoyed played SWTOR and having been looking for a suitable RP guild for a while now.

Are you interested in roleplaying and if yes, how much time do you like to spend on it?
Yes I do enjoy roleplaying. I haven't really done too much in the past few months as the last guild I was in folded, and since then I have been without a guild. I've still had the odd interaction with fellow roleplayers in a casual sense, but I have been looking for a guild where I can roleplay on a more regular basis.

What do you think the Kestrel Minority would be able to offer to you and what you, in turn, to the guild? What content are you most interested in (RP, PVP, PVE, endgame and so on... )?

I'm hoping the Kestrel Minority can offer me a fun and welcoming community, with active members participating in regular RP events. I'm interested in all aspects of the game, particularly PVE and RP, and hope that I can learn more while playing with fellow guild members. In turn I hope I can help newer players out with problems, as well as participate in regular RP events and story arcs with other guild members.

SWTOR:
What is your primary character's name? (The character you are going to be joining The Kestrel Minority with)
Sabeto Koros.

Introduce your primary character. (In-character)
Sabeto Koros, born on Balmorra, joined the Republic Military at the age of 20. Having graduated as an army medic at the age of 22, Sabeto quickly rose through the ranks to attain the rank of Captain, distinguishing himself in many battles and saving many of his comrades' lives. Some of his missions however involved the quelling of rebellions against Republican occupation, rebellions which Sabeto sympathised with because of his own memories of Imperial occupation on Balmorra. He was caught supplying arms and munitions to rebel fighters resisting the Republic, and was sentenced to 15 years imprisonment. This was commuted to 5 years at appeal due to Sabeto's military record and service. Having been released from prison recently, he's out to make his way in the world the only way he knows how now.

Would you like to RP your way into the guild? If yes, when would you generally be able to meet an officer in-game?
Yes that would be great. No problem if I have to just join up normally either.

Do you have prior experience with roleplay?
A little in WoW, and a bit in SWTOR too. Nothing too detailed.

Where did you find out about our guild?
SWTOR-RP.com

Do you have anything else you'd like us to consider when reviewing your application?
Just that I have great admiration for the way your guild is organised and the professionalism in it's approach to the website etc., and I would very much like to be a part. : )
SethAltair
Roleplay Officer
SWTOR Characters: Adalquinn Endris

Re: SWTOR Application: Sabeto.

Post by SethAltair »

Ah, Ireland, my favourite island. Fiddling songs until the day I get the chance to visit again.

Welcome along : ) Always glad to have more rpers join in. Whisper us in-game for an invite by searching Kestrel in the who tab. I'll try to catch you online so we can set up IC meeting with Sabeto. Feel free to whisper me as well if I don't notice you logging in or something. We hope you'll like it here!
Lisszia
Recruitment Officer
SWTOR Characters: Neknivar, Lisszia, Cicc, ...

Post by Lisszia »

Hi and welcome. Interesting background story I hope I can meet you soon with some of my girls IC as well. Till that I'll set you to trialist and with that you will be able to see the private forums and events.

Whisper any officer for an invite as SethAltair said. With RP questions bug her, otherwise feel free to bug me or spam guild chat. Though that I do not see always, whispers are on nearly all my tabs.

Added you to character sheets, notify me if you want me to add anything else:
TKM character list (private)

Also most of the useful and less active links you can find here
New member/visitor important links and info
Neknivar Devsta Endris (Nekni) female zabrak, tiny
Other chars: Rhoo, Lisszia, Tríz, Lorna(imp), Loran, Cicc, Lette, Sla'laktu, Deesha, Siar, Old-triz, Lenaa (Nekni(imp), Nekní)
Silgan
Old-timer
SWTOR Characters: silgan-klara

Post by Silgan »

hey there, welcome in the guild!
salutations
silgan-klara (commando 50)
i dont rp much (very rarely) but i'll see you in pve i suppose ;)
pata
Old-timer

Post by pata »

Welcome in the guild!

Yes, Silgan and me are definetaly the bla,ck sheeps in th guild, whose do little RP and much PvP, but it is the evidence of how tolerate guild it is. :)
Xoana (shadow)
Mortel (scoundrel)
Sennera (sage)
Grao-tak/Grao (gunslinger/vanguard)
Botond (guardian)
Lirian (commando)
Jázmin (sentinel)
Lisszia
Recruitment Officer
SWTOR Characters: Neknivar, Lisszia, Cicc, ...

Post by Lisszia »

Tonight we will have one of our guild saddest RP events so far, so most of those who regularly RP-ed with Reka will be there and most likely caught up. Still, we can invite you in, and there will those who will not attend. In the evening I'll be on Neknivar and SethAltair on Adalquinn, so throw us a whisper for an invite if you are on line and did not catch any of us before that.
Neknivar Devsta Endris (Nekni) female zabrak, tiny
Other chars: Rhoo, Lisszia, Tríz, Lorna(imp), Loran, Cicc, Lette, Sla'laktu, Deesha, Siar, Old-triz, Lenaa (Nekni(imp), Nekní)
Sabeto
SWTOR Characters: Sabeto

Post by Sabeto »

Thanks for the kind responses guys, I look forward to meeting you all in person! Well not person, but ya know what I mean.