STOW Application: Caspira

Post by Caspira »

Main form:
Have you read and understood our rules?
Yes I have indeed.

Are you at least 18 years old?
Yes, i am 21 years-old.

Introduce yourself. Who are you?
My name is Amanda and I live in Sweden. I'm an old mmo veteran and I spend most of my free time playing games with friends. Other than that I have a full-time job at H&M.

Are you interested in roleplaying and if yes, how much time do you like to spend on it?
I have my main in the imperial guild The Bloodlines, and it takes up most of my time. So I might not have as much time for rp on rep side as I would like, but when I do have time I'd like to rp.

What do you think the Kestrel Minority would be able to offer to you and what you, in turn, to the guild? What content are you most interested in (RP, PVP, PVE, endgame and so on... )?
I am interested in all of that actually, and I do bring with me a lot of experience of mmo and pve/pvp. I hope that the Kestrel will be there as company and rp friends.

What is your primary character's name? (The character you are going to be joining The Kestrel Minority with)
Caspira.

Introduce your primary character. (In-character)
Caspira and her twin sister Aneshira is multi-taskers for hire. They specialize in forgery and can make things dissappear, re-appear or change. They work for their uncles' company, their uncle is dead since 2 years, but they never made the official statement in order to keep working under his name.

Caspira is quite the rough girl and she uses a lot of slang.

Would you like to RP your way into the guild? If yes, when would you generally be able to meet an officer in-game?
I have already done that, I met Revendus.

Optional Extras:
Do you have prior experience with roleplay?
Yes I do, I started out with forum rp many years ago, and I started mmo rp on swtor last year.

Where did you find out about our guild?
I browsed the swtor rp forums.

Do you have anything else you'd like us to consider when reviewing your application?
No that would be it.
Lisszia
Recruitment Officer
SWTOR Characters: Neknivar, Lisszia, Cicc, ...

Re: STOW Application: Caspira

Post by Lisszia »

Welcome to us, added you as trialist so now you can freely browse on Forum. I will update the character list soon and add you as IC kestrel as well.
Neknivar Devsta Endris (Nekni) female zabrak, tiny
Other chars: Rhoo, Lisszia, Tríz, Lorna(imp), Loran, Cicc, Lette, Sla'laktu, Deesha, Siar, Old-triz, Lenaa (Nekni(imp), Nekní)