SWTOR application: Aneshira Lyndras

Post by Aneshira »

Main form:
Have you read and understood our rules?
Yes, I have

Are you at least 18 years old?
I am 24 years old.

Introduce yourself. Who are you?
I am a female math student, living in Vienna. Most of my live I lived in Italy, a few years in Germany too. One year I lived in England.

Are you interested in roleplaying and if yes, how much time do you like to spend on it?
I am very interested in RP. My main guild is Bloodlines on impside, and I have been RPing on SWTor quite some time.

What do you think the Kestrel Minority would be able to offer to you and what you, in turn, to the guild? What content are you most interested in (RP, PVP, PVE, endgame and so on... )?
Company for RP and leveling, I have not Rped on repside for quite some time, so I am looking forward to it. I like RP and PvP alot, PvE I do sometimes, but not very often.

What is your primary character's name?(The character you are going to be joining The Kestrel Minority with)
Aneshira Lyndras

Introduce your primary character. (In-character)
Aneshira and Caspira's father was a spicedealer, after a bad deal, their father was killed and the twins abducted. They have no memory of what happened, but the scars are witnesses of what might have happened. Their unkle managed to free them and since then, they have been working with him.
Aneshira is a funny and cocky girl, streetsmarts keep her alive and her gun helps with that too.

Would you like to RP your way into the guild? If yes, when would you generally be able to meet an officer in-game?
Yes I would like to RP the way in.

Optional Extras:
Do you have prior experience with roleplay?
Yes, I am active in a few RP guilds and my main is on impside in the Bloodlines.

Where did you find out about our guild?

The Swtor RP forums

Do you have anything else you'd like us to consider when reviewing your application?
Nope
Lisszia
Recruitment Officer
SWTOR Characters: Neknivar, Lisszia, Cicc, ...

Re: SWTOR application: Aneshira Lyndras

Post by Lisszia »

Welcome to us added you as trialist so now you can freely browse on Forum. Will update the character list soon and add you as IC kestrel as well.
Neknivar Devsta Endris (Nekni) female zabrak, tiny
Other chars: Rhoo, Lisszia, Tríz, Lorna(imp), Loran, Cicc, Lette, Sla'laktu, Deesha, Siar, Old-triz, Lenaa (Nekni(imp), Nekní)