Application: Ceinlys

Ceinlys

Application: Ceinlys

Post by Ceinlys »

Main form:
Have you read and understood our rules?
Yep, and agree to them
Are you at least 18 years old?
I was 5 when Star Wars first came out, so that makes me old!

Introduce yourself. Who are you?
I am English working in my local University while completing a part-time degree, an experienced RPer and MMORPGer with gaming experience going back many moons

Are you interested in roleplaying and if yes, how much time do you like to spend on it?
I have spent time in RP guilds in other games but I do like to mix it up a bit with other stuff (PvE,PvP etc.)

What do you think the Kestrel Minority would be able to offer to you and what you, in turn, to the guild? What content are you most interested in (RP, PVP, PVE, endgame and so on... )?
I pretty much wiling to dab into everything but not focus on just one area. That's why Kestrel caught my eye, too many guilds pigeon-hole you into a certain behaviour. I'm pretty much looking for a friendly home!

What is your primary character's name? (The character you are going to be joining The Kestrel Minority with)
Ceinlys Ravenstone is my primary character, a Twi'lek Sawbones Smuggler, but i'm an altoholic and proud!

Introduce your primary character. (In-character)
Ceinlys survived the attack on the Jedi Temple when studying there as a youngling. The attack caused her to flee and experience life on the streets and she never returned to the Jedi. Instead she become part of the underworld and learned how to survive without the Force.

Despite being a crack shot with a blaster, she is is a natural medic and pilot. But under stress her force abilities sometimes manifest!

Would you like to RP your way into the guild? If yes, when would you generally be able to meet an officer in-game?
Either or, officers times are precious and I'd happily fit in when needed, either in a 1-2-1 meeting or at a Guild event.

Optional Extras:
Do you have prior experience with roleplay?

Loads, paper roleplaying from Warhammer, Vampire, Cyberpunk, Star Wars, Rolemaster etc. and play on Rp servers in games such as LOTRO.

Where did you find out about our guild?
Seen you in game and found you on the main forums.

Do you have anything else you'd like us to consider when reviewing your application?
My accent is similar to the Imperial Agents :)
Silgan
Old-timer
SWTOR Characters: silgan-klara

Re: Application: Ceinlys

Post by Silgan »

welcome in the guild!

also pretty not very young anymore.. and used to be hardcore wfrp player..the enemy within compain and many others.. those were the days :p
Lisszia
Recruitment Officer
SWTOR Characters: Neknivar, Lisszia, Cicc, ...

Post by Lisszia »

Welcome to us I hope you will find a friendly home here for your alts and not alts. :) Poke me or any officer in game for an invite and I'll set you to trialist so you will have full forum rights
Neknivar Devsta Endris (Nekni) female zabrak, tiny
Other chars: Rhoo, Lisszia, Tríz, Lorna(imp), Loran, Cicc, Lette, Sla'laktu, Deesha, Siar, Old-triz, Lenaa (Nekni(imp), Nekní)
Lisszia
Recruitment Officer
SWTOR Characters: Neknivar, Lisszia, Cicc, ...

Post by Lisszia »

Also Seth Altair our Rp officer is on vacation, so you have to wait for her or find some time with me for RP your way in. We can see how it goes or if we find something suitable. Next event is on Tuesday, by that time she will be back, also and we can find a way to drag you in if you did not join us till that IC-ly.
Neknivar Devsta Endris (Nekni) female zabrak, tiny
Other chars: Rhoo, Lisszia, Tríz, Lorna(imp), Loran, Cicc, Lette, Sla'laktu, Deesha, Siar, Old-triz, Lenaa (Nekni(imp), Nekní)
SethAltair
Roleplay Officer
SWTOR Characters: Adalquinn Endris

Post by SethAltair »

Hello Ceinlys, glad to have you along! Your twi'lek sounds like and interesting character and someone I believe would certainly fit ICly into the Kestrels :) I'll contact you about involving Ceinlys in guild rp once I get home, that is, on 24th. Meanwhile, get to know people and take a look around the forums. You might find interesting our roll system for rp events in the Jawa's foot cantina section.
Ceinlys

Post by Ceinlys »

Thanks for the invite and looking forward to spending time among you all