Old-timer
SWTOR Characters: mistaahh
SteamID: _mistaahh_
PSN Username: mistaahh

SWTOR application mistaahh

Post by mistaahh »

Main form:
Have you read and understood our rules? Yes, I understand

Are you at least 18 years old? No, 15, is that a problem?

Introduce yourself. Who are you? I'm mistaahh, not providing names because of my privacy, and I live in belgium, there's not really anything special about me, I do regular sports like a regular kid, I do deep-sea diving, and I practice my parkour skills once in a while. I'm a calm, and mature person, in my nature, and I enjoy roleplaying.
As said above, I'm 15 years old, if that would be a problem, I accept it, and move on, but I can say I'm one of the most mature players, more mature than some older players. My favorite color is purple, and I enjoy listening to gangsterrap

Are you interested in roleplaying and if yes, how much time do you like to spend on it? Yes, I'm interested in roleplaying, and I would like to roleplay as much as possible.

What do you think the Kestrel Minority would be able to offer to you and what you, in turn, to the guild? What content are you most interested in (RP, PVP, PVE, endgame and so on... )? That would be roleplay

What is your primary character's name? (The character you are going to be joining The Kestrel Minority with) mistaahh

Introduce your primary character. (In-character) "Keep moving, run, keep running" is what I kept repeating in my mind. I was a padawan, sent to the forge, to get my lightsaber, finally. I remember what they told me."It will be overrun by flesh raiders, so prepare." I tightened my grip around the training blade, and almost jumped up the stairs, I reached the top, and dropped my training staff. Bodies, dead flesh raiders everywhere. I remember myself thinking of who could've killed them, another recruit perhaps? But my thoughts got interrupted by a sharp, dark and evil voice, my brother."Hello mistaahh, it's been a long time." I turned around, to see his deep red face, how I hated him with all my heart, he stood there, laughing at me."leave brother, this is not where you're supposed to be." I said, with spite in my voice. He just grinned, and took a few steps closer. "I always knew you were a fool, Mist, stupid, ignorant and weak. I gritted my teeth, and punched him on the cheeck, I heard a crack, and he fell to the ground, I heard his laughter. "Leave, brother" I sighed "I don't want to kill you." He made a sharp, and dissapointed sound, and looked up"You're a fool Mist, always were." I punched his face back down."I feel your hatred Mist, embrace it, and kill me." He looked up again, and I punched his face back down."No! Lies! you're lying!" But he was right, deep down, I was following anger. He looked up again, and I attempted to punch him down again, I failed, and felt bruning pain in my face, I stumbled back, and saw him, wielding his lightsaber. "Yo-you have a lightsaber?" He looked at me, and smirked."I've been waiting for this Mist, and I'll cherish this moment forever. I made my brother give in to hatred, then killed him." He then approached me, and impaled me with the lightsaber, through my stomach, I groaned, and lost conciousness. But something inside my mind broke, something positive, died, forever.

I woke up, I don't know how long I was drifted away. I heard my sister, and someone else talking. Something about failure, and not fit for the jedi order, wich my sister objected, and said she would accompany me to the forge, because of my current physical state. I coughed, and looked down, to see a bandage wrapped around me. For a sweet short moment, I didn't know what happened, but then it hit me. My own brother attempted to kill me, but did something far worse. He endangered my position, by letting me give into anger, I probably would not be chosen as a jedi, not allowed in the order, no. But I kept trying, my training took longer than most others, I tried making everything up, I tried following the path of light. And kept trying. I finally succeeded. And now, my journey begins.

Would you like to RP your way into the guild? If yes, when would you generally be able to meet an officer in-game? I would love to be rp'd into the guild, and I would be able the day after tomorrow, about 2 gmt+1

Optional Extras: Nope
Do you have prior experience with roleplay? Yes, I have various expieriences, real mc roleplaying servers, I write fanfiction.

Where did you find out about our guild?General chat, I was looking for a guild and a guy with the name of Gardaan whispered me.

Do you have anything else you'd like us to consider when reviewing your application? That you ignore my age, if that's a problem, because I'm mature, and calm. And I'm a pretty decent roleplayer aswell.
Last edited by mistaahh on Mon Jul 01, 2013 16:24, edited 2 times in total.
Lisszia
Recruitment Officer
SWTOR Characters: Neknivar, Lisszia, Cicc, ...

Re: SWTOR application mistaahh

Post by Lisszia »

We have the age requirement not only for maturity purposes but to be sure we don't get in confrontation with parents. 15 is under the recommended age for game as well. I'll discuss your application with other officers and will give you an answer in some days.
Neknivar Devsta Endris (Nekni) female zabrak, tiny
Other chars: Rhoo, Lisszia, Tríz, Lorna(imp), Loran, Cicc, Lette, Sla'laktu, Deesha, Siar, Old-triz, Lenaa (Nekni(imp), Nekní)
mistaahh
Old-timer

Post by mistaahh »

Alright, thanks for the quick reply.

EDIT: I noticed the post made, and it seems you don't like my backstory, do I need to give some examples of my fanfiction work?
mistaahh
Old-timer

Post by mistaahh »

Am I allowed to work on my backstory from this point on?
Or do I leave it like that?
Lisszia
Recruitment Officer

Post by Lisszia »

you are allowed to work it if you want to change some parts and also if you want to get it more detailed. Only thing it is nice to be consequent with what you already RP-ed in game with others. And it is not that I do not like it.. but I'm an "old cat lady" (as some of our old members did put it :) )with my prejudices... so I rather trust some of you younger members opinion on this matter.
Other chars: Rhoo, Lisszia, Tríz, Lorna(imp), Loran, Cicc, Lette, Sla'laktu, Deesha, Siar, Old-triz, Lenaa (Nekni(imp), Nekní)
mistaahh
Old-timer

Post by mistaahh »

lol, anyhow this is way below my capacities, believe me.
I was in a hurry, and, yeah, rushed it, so, I'll have it edited properly tomorrow.
But now, I have some real life stuff to do.
Sorry for the confusion folks..
Silgan
Old-timer
SWTOR Characters: silgan-klara

Post by Silgan »

hey there, lets see what will happen.. i am a tiny bit much older and i do play as a 12 year old at times..i think :p
*salutations from the same country ;)
mistaahh
Old-timer

Post by mistaahh »

Alright, I added, and I can do more if it doesn't suffice..
Lisszia
Recruitment Officer

Post by Lisszia »

It does show more from you then the one before. I'd still wait the others voice for a bit, tomorrow at latest you will have our reply.
Lisszia
Recruitment Officer

Post by Lisszia »

Welcome as our newest trialist. Whisper any officer in game for an invite, you can find us with /who Kestrel Minority command and one on-line can direct you to an officer most likely, or you can also add my chars to friendlist to see if I'm on-line, they are listed in sig.