Post by XilerJ'errok »

Main form:
Have you read and understood our rules?
Yes I understand the rules of the guilds

Are you at least 18 years old?
I am 21 (22 in september)

Introduce yourself. Who are you?
Hey

I'm Xiler J'errok, I live in the United Kingdom in the south. I work as a IT Technician in the education system so my pension is paid for :D I like new technology anything new I want it basically. Im in to my rugby and heavy metal music and only last month got back from Download Festival 2013, i had the best time ever there.

Are you interested in roleplaying and if yes, how much time do you like to spend on it?

I like to roleplay quiet abit and love the padawan and master roleplay more e.g making a investigation mission where both padawan and master must track down a murderer. I want to try and role play at least 3 times a week or 1 massive one on the weekend.

What do you think the Kestrel Minority would be able to offer to you and what you, in turn, to the guild? What content are you most interested in (RP, PVP, PVE, endgame and so on... )?

Well I'm a Jedi Guardian (Tank) so for lower gear PVE I can help with that, and also the Role Playing side hopefully my character can help provide a good Roleplaying experience.

What is your primary character's name? (The character you are going to be joining The Kestrel Minority with)

Xiler

Introduce your primary character. (In-character)

'Jedi Holo Records....... Loading ...... Loading
Name: Xiler J'errok
Species: Human
Physical traits: Black medium hair which looking like a short mop hair, bright blue eyes that looks like the sea.

Loading background information ........ Loading ...... Loading

Born on the Planet Alderaan to Jase J'errok and Leiya J'errok, showed great force powers at the age of 2 and then found by Jedi Master Xiu who took Xiler to Jedi Temple on Tython. at the age of 10 Xiler was taken with a group of padawans to the forge where Xiler and padawan Yitfu got lost and ended up fight a force sensitive Monster Xiler won the battle but Yitfu died on that day. Age 15 Xiler was taken to Nar Shaddaa with Jedi Knight Tifwas for protection over a Republic diplomat, but caught by imperials. He was stuck in imperial prison for 2 Month before he broke out using imperial clothing to escape and a shuttle to coruscant. Age 21 he has begun to trained harder and work towards Jedi Knight of the order'

Loading personal holofile ...... Loading ..... Loading

' a face comes up for Xiler J'errok' So Massive training with lightsaber today couldn't get the right stands but Master Xiu has been helping me out quite abit. Master Xiu has been saying i could be a Jedi Knight in the next couple of months just got to keep remembering the Jedi code There is no emotion, there is peace.There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.There is no passion, there is serenity.Ermmmmmm now that going to be annoying

Would you like to RP your way into the guild? If yes, when would you generally be able to meet an officer in-game?
Most nights in the week and every other weekend

Optional Extras:
Do you have prior experience with roleplay?

I have been a Master in other guilds and have done training for padawans in a roleplaying way, I have also run roleplaying mission making it more interesting.

Where did you find out about our guild?

I have known able the guild for a year now, but as my guild died out 6 months ago and was walking around republic fleet I saw one of your members asked if you are recruiting and here I am

Do you have anything else you'd like us to consider when reviewing your application?
Master Xiler J'errok [Jedi Knight]
Major Xalrich [Trooper]
Lisszia
Recruitment Officer
SWTOR Characters: Neknivar, Lisszia, Cicc, ...

Re: SWTOR Application Xiler J'errok

Post by Lisszia »

I hope you will find with us what you are looking for. I'l set you as a trialist, so you can have full forum access and poke any officers in game for an invite
Neknivar Devsta Endris (Nekni) female zabrak, tiny
Other chars: Rhoo, Lisszia, Tríz, Lorna(imp), Loran, Cicc, Lette, Sla'laktu, Deesha, Siar, Old-triz, Lenaa (Nekni(imp), Nekní)
SethAltair
Roleplay Officer
SWTOR Characters: Adalquinn Endris

Post by SethAltair »

Hello Xiler!
Interesting application. Looking forward to meeting you in-game. I'll send you pm how to go about involving yourself in guild rp as soon as possible. Meanwhile, get to know folks and look around the forum :)
Gardaan
Old-timer
SWTOR Characters: Gardaan, Zothip, Jinaar

Post by Gardaan »

Hi there. Agreed! Say hi when you're online, and welcome to the forum.
XilerJ'errok
SWTOR Characters: Master Xiler J'errok
SteamID: TheHunterCleary
Origin ID: HunterCleary
Xbox Live Gamertag: Hunter Cleary

Post by XilerJ'errok »

Thank you all. I'm looking forward to Roleplaying with all of you, and i can't wait to make this Character part of the The Kestrel Minority.
Major Xalrich [Trooper]
mistaahh
Old-timer
SWTOR Characters: mistaahh
SteamID: _mistaahh_
PSN Username: mistaahh

Post by mistaahh »

Another rookie..
Welcome..
XilerJ'errok
SWTOR Characters: Master Xiler J'errok
SteamID: TheHunterCleary
Origin ID: HunterCleary
Xbox Live Gamertag: Hunter Cleary

Post by XilerJ'errok »

Thank for the Welcome Mistaahh, hopefully see you in RP sometime
Major Xalrich [Trooper]
mistaahh
Old-timer
SWTOR Characters: mistaahh
SteamID: _mistaahh_
PSN Username: mistaahh

Post by mistaahh »

Same here..
Ceinlys

Post by Ceinlys »

Good to see you made it on here ;)

Welcome!
Silgan
Old-timer
SWTOR Characters: silgan-klara

Post by Silgan »

hey there,welcome in the guild, i am not really a roleplayer but hey , enough things to do in the game except rp :p