Nuriallell
Registered

Apllication Kristof

Post by Nuriallell »

Main form:
Have you read and understood our rules?

Are you at least 18 years old?

Introduce yourself. Who are you?

Are you interested in roleplaying and if yes, how much time do you like to spend on it?

What do you think the Kestrel Minority would be able to offer to you and what you, in turn, to the guild? What content are you most interested in (RP, PVP, PVE, endgame and so on... )?

What is your primary character's name? (The character you are going to be joining The Kestrel Minority with)

Hi my name is Kristof. (In-character)

I would like to join your fine group because i'm into RP and i play most evenings?

Optional Extras:
I have been playing TOR since it's inception and have been playing WoW for years

Tru Corvinius

I'm very much into RP and lore, i'm the author of http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=550300
Lisszia
Recruitment Officer
SWTOR Characters: Neknivar, Lisszia, Cicc, ...

Re: Apllication Kristof

Post by Lisszia »

I'd like to ask you to fill in the application form a bit more detailed and fully.
As we are a small social guild we need this for the members to be able to get to know our recruits a bit. Thanks for your understanding.

(The only exception from it are some RL relatives or close friends who are asked to take in by some old guildie, or those who already took part in many in game events made by the guild and already known by many. that is the reason of some of the shorter applications you might see)
Neknivar Devsta Endris (Nekni) female zabrak, tiny
Other chars: Rhoo, Lisszia, Tríz, Lorna(imp), Loran, Cicc, Lette, Sla'laktu, Deesha, Siar, Old-triz, Lenaa (Nekni(imp), Nekní)
Nuriallell
Registered

Post by Nuriallell »

But i'm known and have participated in a event altough with another char, Nuriallell
SethAltair
Roleplay Officer
SWTOR Characters: Adalquinn Endris

Post by SethAltair »

Hello Nuriallell,

for us to accept a 'blank application' would require a bit more than participating in one event and chatting now and then over whispers. If the applicants go through the effort of filling the application well, it tells us they are truly interested in joining the guild.