Application from Aeon, jedi shadow.

Aeon

Application from Aeon, jedi shadow.

Post by Aeon »

Main form:
Have you read and understood our rules?
I have read and understood your rules and i´ll do my best to commit myself to them and honor them.

Are you at least 18 years old?
Yes i´m 21 yr

Introduce yourself. Who are you?
Hello all, my name is Shawn Johnson, a 21 yr old floorlayer/carpenter. Glad to meet you all. I like to play swtor in my spare time after i´ve taken some time to fool around with my kid.

Are you interested in roleplaying and if yes, how much time do you like to spend on it?
I´m very much interested in RP, i find it uplifting and fun. It takes a game like swtor to a higher level if you ask me, i´ve rp´ed alot in my past days in wow which i must admit i played for 8 years all on RP servers. So i wouldn´t mind spending most of my time online on it, if not all the time.

What do you think the Kestrel Minority would be able to offer to you and what you, in turn, to the guild? What content are you most interested in (RP, PVP, PVE, endgame and so on... )?
I hope that Kestrel Minority would be able to perhaps offer me endgame content though it´s not a demand in that way rather i´d love to get to know people and perhaps do some PvP and FP together creating some good bonds then endgame if i prove capable.
What i can offer is a good mood, perhaps a few jokes here and there and hopefully a good company and all the help i can muster to the kestrel minority.

What is your primary character's name? (The character you are going to be joining The Kestrel Minority with)
My Primary character is named Aeôn Shandorin ( Level 51 jedi shadow )

Introduce your primary character. (In-character)
Aeôn is a jedi shadow, born on coruscant in the Veshok terrace apartment area in the justicar territory, lived on his own without parents, joined as a soldier to fight on Hoth, left to die there, before a jedi master found out he was force sensitive and brought him to tython. Trained in the ways of the shadow to defend the republic and jedi order from harm, Now he´s a full fledged jedi of the order, fighting to end the sith menace.

Would you like to RP your way into the guild? If yes, when would you generally be able to meet an officer in-game?
Wouldn´t mind that actually, i´m mostly available after 7pm since i´m home from work at 5pm and then i spend two hours with my kid untill its his bed time, after that im all yours :)
Optional Extras:
Do you have prior experience with roleplay?
I´d say i have alot of experience in RP, though of course one could always improve himself to become better.

Where did you find out about our guild?
I asked in general and Devadi contacted me to look on your homepage and see if it perhaps was something i´d like.

Do you have anything else you'd like us to consider when reviewing your application?
Not much, just hoping to get a acquainted with you all, if that doesn´t work out then i wish you all the best of luck in the future.
oh and sorry if i babbled too much about my personal life, might as well just be honest right.
mistaahh
Old-timer
SWTOR Characters: mistaahh
SteamID: _mistaahh_
PSN Username: mistaahh

Re: Application from Aeon, jedi shadow.

Post by mistaahh »

Well, you actually tried.
I'm Devadi :P
Lisszia
Recruitment Officer
SWTOR Characters: Neknivar, Lisszia, Cicc, ...

Post by Lisszia »

Hi and Welcome here, I hope you will find with us what you are looking for. I set you to trialist and if I recall I did see Aeon a few times in game here and there... On Hoth and in Pvp...
Now you will have full forum rights so feel free to browse, also whisper any officer in game for an invite
Neknivar Devsta Endris (Nekni) female zabrak, tiny
Other chars: Rhoo, Lisszia, Tríz, Lorna(imp), Loran, Cicc, Lette, Sla'laktu, Deesha, Siar, Old-triz, Lenaa (Nekni(imp), Nekní)
SethAltair
Roleplay Officer
SWTOR Characters: Adalquinn Endris

Post by SethAltair »

Hello and welcome Aeon! I hope TKM proves to be the guild you're looking for. I'll be travelling on Thursday and there's loads of stuff to take care of in-between, so I don't dare to promise I'll have time to introduce you to guild RP ICly before it but I'm sure we'll manage eventually! :)
mistaahh
Old-timer
SWTOR Characters: mistaahh
SteamID: _mistaahh_
PSN Username: mistaahh

Post by mistaahh »

Seth! We need to roleplay for no apperent reason!
I miss you..

Also, welcome! :D
pata
Old-timer

Post by pata »

Welcome!
Xoana (shadow)
Mortel (scoundrel)
Sennera (sage)
Grao-tak/Grao (gunslinger/vanguard)
Botond (guardian)