Application

Post by Charista »

Main form:
Have you read and understood our rules?
I have indeed.

Are you at least 18 years old?
I am much older than 18, yes.

Introduce yourself. Who are you?
Hello, my Character's name is Charista. I'm British, but I live in the USA, Connecticut. I recently transferred to this server, because my old guild disbanded and I was alone. A little about myself. Well, I'm a very mellow zany guy, with a passion for music and writing. I'm a published author. So I spend a lot of my time developing the next "book".

I was stuck on a PvP server, and so I decided it was time to move to an RP server, because I do like to RP.

Are you interested in roleplaying and if yes, how much time do you like to spend on it?
I appear to have answered this in the previous question, but yes, I do enjoy a little RP. Sometimes you want to just relax and immerse yourself in a character you've invested a lot of time in.

What do you think the Kestrel Minority would be able to offer to you and what you, in turn, to the guild? What content are you most interested in (RP, PVP, PVE, endgame and so on... )?
Well, the reality is, that a game of this nature can become very stolid after a time, especially when your only source of companionship is a companion that doesn't answer you, when you chat to them... yes I've done that late at night! I don't enjoy PVP or the childish antics that can ensue as a result of it, so I steer clear. I play to kick off some of the pressure of life in general.

I would be delighted to help anyone with quests, crafting material, and so on.

What is your primary character's name? (The character you are going to be joining The Kestrel Minority with)
Charista - Jedi

Introduce your primary character. (In-character)
Essentially he's an enigma.

Charista is one of a set of twin brothers. He was adopted by the Jedi, his brother, Charisto became Sith. They were separated when they were very young, and they are aware of each others existence, although their paths have not crossed for many years. Charista's personal journey has led him to the light and he is a fierce advocate of justice and peace. Charisto, on the other hand, is vicious and spiteful. They are both extremely proficient in the force, but have their own individual flaws.

Would you like to RP your way into the guild? If yes, when would you generally be able to meet an officer in-game?
That may be an issue, because of my time zone. So I would have to say no, but only for that reason.

Optional Extras:
Do you have prior experience with roleplay?
Yes. I used to run a guild (for far too long!) in SWG. Euro-Chim. The guild was once called Doomcraft, and later, reformed as Resurgence.

Where did you find out about our guild?
I found you in a list on the OF, and liked what I read.

Do you have anything else you'd like us to consider when reviewing your application?
:trap:

Thank you for your consideration.
pata
Old-timer

Re: Application

Post by pata »

Welcome!
Xoana (shadow)
Mortel (scoundrel)
Sennera (sage)
Grao-tak/Grao (gunslinger/vanguard)
Botond (guardian)
Lirian (commando)
Jázmin (sentinel)
Lisszia
Recruitment Officer
SWTOR Characters: Neknivar, Lisszia, Cicc, ...

Post by Lisszia »

I'll set you to a trialist with full forum rights. Poke officers in game for an invite and I hope you find with us what you are looking for.
One thing what I'm a bit puzzled about is you want to Rp with us or not, at one point you say yes at an other you say no because of time zones. But I guess it will be easier to discuss how to involve you in the IC guild if you want to when you are around in guild.

We are a small social guild so not in main gaming time usually not many on-line.
Neknivar Devsta Endris (Nekni) female zabrak, tiny
Other chars: Rhoo, Lisszia, Tríz, Lorna(imp), Loran, Cicc, Lette, Sla'laktu, Deesha, Siar, Old-triz, Lenaa (Nekni(imp), Nekní)
SethAltair
Roleplay Officer
SWTOR Characters: Adalquinn Endris

Post by SethAltair »

Heya Charista!

Glad to see you here and that you're considering TKM. We've got casual RP to offer, in events and smaller meetings as well. Don't be afraid to ask :) RPing your way to the guild is not mandatory, but it'd be good to have a small background story for how your character found Kestrels. We can talk about it online or in PMs if that's easier, timezone wise. And welcome!
Charista

Post by Charista »

Well thank you.

In answer to the RP question, sorry I wasn't very clear there! Yes, I'm happy to Role Play, but as I said it may be difficult to meet some of the event times, due to my time zone - but that's the only reason. :)
mistaahh
Old-timer
SWTOR Characters: mistaahh
SteamID: _mistaahh_
PSN Username: mistaahh

Post by mistaahh »

Welcome!