Post by SinisterPledge »

Main form:
Have you read and understood our rules?
Indeed I have.

Are you at least 18 years old?
I'm 20 years old.

Introduce yourself. Who are you?
Heyho!

So like I told you I'm 20 years old and I currently study IT-forensics. On my free time I like to watch movies, write screenplays, compose music (mainly with my guitar and bass), listen to music for hours at a time, and of course play games. Both computer games and old-school stuff, like D&D, Pathfinder, Call of Cthulhu, World of Darkness etc.

Are you interested in roleplaying and if yes, how much time do you like to spend on it?
I love roleplaying, and it's definitely one of the most important things I consider when picking a guild. Don't mind spending hours roleplaying, as long as my real life allows it.

What do you think the Kestrel Minority would be able to offer to you and what you, in turn, to the guild? What content are you most interested in (RP, PVP, PVE, endgame and so on... )?
I'm interested in pretty much all aspects of the game. As I've already said, RP is big part of why I play this game. I also create characters, each focusing on a different aspect. For example I have a smuggler I'm currently doing a lot of PvE with, trying to progress through the ops, which I hope will be easier if I'm allowed into Kestrel Minority.

My other character is focused on PvP, and I'm currently leveling it solely through matches to give me the best head start once I reach 55. So, in short, I offer my amazing characters to your RP events (you're welcome ;) ) and I hope to be able to perform well in any future raid, as well as be a contributing member of the PvP team!

As a final note, I am highly stoked about the upcoming Space-pvp expansion, and I've come up with a way to structure a Space-pvp roster (with squads, ranks etc) to make the most out of it, and hopefully allow for some very interesting RP as well! I'd gladly share these ideas with the guild! :)

What is your primary character's name? (The character you are going to be joining The Kestrel Minority with)
I have to dual-primary characters, each focusing on different aspects of the game. These two being Zelzel (PvP) and Quìnn (PvE).

Introduce your primary character. (In-character)
Right, I have short background stories for all my characters. Here's one for Zelzel:

Zelzel along with her brother were born into captivity on Rattatak. There they were put up against ferocious beasts and brutal opponents in the infamous gladiator pits. It was here that Zelzel would begin to learn the concepts and skills of fighting. Surviving her adolescent years as a gladiator, her owner finally sold the siblings to a Sith lord, looking for trained warriors to perform experiments on. That didn't go well with Zelzel, who became more and more rebellious as each day passed. After mouthing off at the Sith lord, he had her lips sewn together, as if to make a point. After this incident, her brother entered the fray, and through cunning, power and an ounce of luck, he managed to help her escape. They haggled their way onto a privateer ship, which was sadly wanted by the Republic. Just as they thought they were free they would find themselves captured once more. However, a Jedi adviser onboard the Republic cruiser noticed Zelzel's weak, yet present connection to the force, something which she was unaware of herself. She was sent to the Jedi Academy for training, and even though she would rather have been set loose, for the first time in her life she was treated fairly. It was a home, not a perfect one, and in her eyes not a permanent one either, but nevertheless, it was a home...

Would you like to RP your way into the guild? If yes, when would you generally be able to meet an officer in-game? Yes, RIGHT NOW! But I suppose it wont be happening that fast. I'm a friend of Methi'as, and since his character Ar'thos is Zelzel's master, we were thinking I could enter the guild by finding him after he left his previous assignment (Arkanis Division).

Optional Extras:
Do you have prior experience with roleplay?
I do! I've been RPing since I was about 13-14.

Where did you find out about our guild?
Through Methi'as!

Do you have anything else you'd like us to consider when reviewing your application?
I'm a social guy when it comes to guild chats, I like to have fun with my fellow guildies! That's all I think. Thanks for reading!
Lisszia
Recruitment Officer
SWTOR Characters: Neknivar, Lisszia, Cicc, ...

Re: Sinister's Application

Post by Lisszia »

Nice application there. Even without your master in guild I'd give you the trialist status.
I hope we can arrange an IC meeting with you two soon, Seth and me could probaly meet your characters IC ly with our master and padawan pair Loran and Rhyad. I'll send a PM to all of us as soon as I set you to proper rank so you can see the full forum
Jawa's foot cantina is the IC part of it also you can find some IC stuff in events section at Rp events, and on the holonet, what is the database of the birds functioning as an out of game communication channel so those who not logged in when you want to share something can also see, that part is for those IC-ly joined us to use, some expections are contacts who's info was loaded up by somone, for the birds to know about them.
Poke any officer in game for an invite, Methias can tell you who is online
Neknivar Devsta Endris (Nekni) female zabrak, tiny
Other chars: Rhoo, Lisszia, Tríz, Lorna(imp), Loran, Cicc, Lette, Sla'laktu, Deesha, Siar, Old-triz, Lenaa (Nekni(imp), Nekní)
mistaahh
Old-timer
SWTOR Characters: mistaahh
SteamID: _mistaahh_
PSN Username: mistaahh

Re: Sinister's Application

Post by mistaahh »

"Spend hours in roleplay" Gah, I luv you already.
Welcome Sinister!