Alxis's Application

Post by Alexanderisjeff »

Main form:
Have you read and understood our rules?
Yes

Are you at least 18 years old?
Yes. 32 now.

Introduce yourself. Who are you?
I am Jeffry. I am a rather laid back healthcare professional doing locum in London. I have a 4 years old daughter, currently visiting me in London for a month.

Are you interested in roleplaying and if yes, how much time do you like to spend on it?
Yes. I am. I roleplay as much as I can as long as it does not clash with my real life commitment.

What do you think the Kestrel Minority would be able to offer to you and what you, in turn, to the guild? What content are you most interested in (RP, PVP, PVE, endgame and so on... )?
Definitely RP.

What is your primary character's name? (The character you are going to be joining The Kestrel Minority with)
Alxis.

Introduce your primary character. (In-character)
Just a short introduction.
Alxis or Alexander was a good republic trooper assigned to Ord Mantell. He met a local woman there and fell in love. They married and had a healthy baby girl a year later.
The wife and his baby girl were killed in an accidental explosion from the landmines. The tragic accident happened right in front of his eyes.

The incident awakens his force sensitivity and makes him blind as the image of their death stays imprinted on his retinas - he can not see anything else except for their dying faces all the time.
His officer tried to help by sending him to the Jedi Academy in the hope that the Jedi can heal him.

Due to everything that has happened, he chooses to live by the moment, to the point of disregard of his own life and lacks of motivation to do anything. Like all good soldier, he follows orders very well, rarely get into altercations and keeps to himself.

Would you like to RP your way into the guild? If yes, when would you generally be able to meet an officer in-game?
Yes. I guess I already met some of them.

Optional Extras:
Do you have prior experience with roleplay?
Yes.

Where did you find out about our guild?
Through Lizzsia.

Do you have anything else you'd like us to consider when reviewing your application?
Nothing much.
Lisszia
Recruitment Officer
SWTOR Characters: Neknivar, Lisszia, Cicc, ...

Re: Alxis's Application

Post by Lisszia »

No way no one call me Lizz instead of Liss again :P
Apart form that welcome, you already know most I'd say so I hope you will like it here :)
Neknivar Devsta Endris (Nekni) female zabrak, tiny
Other chars: Rhoo, Lisszia, Tríz, Lorna(imp), Loran, Cicc, Lette, Sla'laktu, Deesha, Siar, Old-triz, Lenaa (Nekni(imp), Nekní)
Alexanderisjeff
SWTOR Characters: Alxis & Bonemasher

Post by Alexanderisjeff »

Oops, I just did. :)
mistaahh
Old-timer
SWTOR Characters: mistaahh
SteamID: _mistaahh_
PSN Username: mistaahh

Post by mistaahh »

Welcome!
Yes. I was a lucky person to meet you in rp quickly enough!
SethAltair
Roleplay Officer
SWTOR Characters: Adalquinn Endris

Post by SethAltair »

Welcome! Hope you enjoy your time with us.