Pips - An Application

Post by Pips »

Main form:

Have you read and understood our rules?
Yes, and in that order.

Are you at least 18 years old?
Yes, I'm at least 18 years of age.

Introduce yourself. Who are you?
I'm a socially underdeveloped twenty-one-year-old guy from Norway who enjoys computer games and all things which bears the faintest odor of nerdiness. I've played computer games since I was about 6 years old, and I've played MMOs since I was 12. As such, I'm fairly addicted to it. I might not be the most forth-coming mug on the planet, but with time I'm sure I'll make friends with all of you.

Are you interested in roleplaying and if yes, how much time do you like to spend on it?
Roleplaying is the sole reason for which I am applying to The Kestrel Minority, and I'd like to devote as much time as possible to it. I have little to no interest in the other aspects of the guild, though I will participate both ICly and OOCly.

What do you think the Kestrel Minority would be able to offer to you and what you, in turn, to the guild? What content are you most interested in (RP, PVP, PVE, endgame and so on... )?
Roleplay. That is my only concern, and hope to both be included and to contribute in that respect.

What is your primary character's name? (The character you are going to be joining The Kestrel Minority with)
Pips

Introduce your primary character. (In-character)
Pips is a jittery medic who will do anything and everything not to come in harms way. He's cowardly and nervous, and prefers others to do the dangerous work while he hides in the background. He's small of stature and has a permanent frown to indicate his bottomless insecurity.

Would you like to RP your way into the guild? If yes, when would you generally be able to meet an officer in-game?
Yes, and whenever. I'm online a lot.

Optional Extras:

Do you have prior experience with roleplay?
That will have to be a resounding yes; with post-by-post on forums, with paper-and-pen in real life and of course in MMORPGs (GW2 and SWTOR mainly).

Where did you find out about our guild?
Through the "Guilds and Organizations" tab on The Progenitor's forum on http://www.swtor-rp.com.

Do you have anything else you'd like us to consider when reviewing your application?
:trap:
Last edited by Pips on Tue May 06, 2014 15:08, edited 1 time in total.
Lisszia
Recruitment Officer
SWTOR Characters: Neknivar, Lisszia, Cicc, ...

Re: Pips - An Application

Post by Lisszia »

If you are on the Ebon Hawk, then you probably miss-clicked, as we are a Progenitor guild (Were on Trask Ulgo before the merge)
If you are on Progenitor then I'll give you a trial rank and will meet you in game on one of the upcoming days:
Lisszia
Neknivar Devsta Endris (Nekni) female zabrak, tiny
Other chars: Rhoo, Lisszia, Tríz, Lorna(imp), Loran, Cicc, Lette, Sla'laktu, Deesha, Siar, Old-triz, Lenaa (Nekni(imp), Nekní)
Pips
Trialist

Post by Pips »

It was a typo, or brainfart, if you will. The toon is on The Progenitor.
Lisszia
Recruitment Officer
SWTOR Characters: Neknivar, Lisszia, Cicc, ...

Post by Lisszia »

you have all forum rights now , and poke me or any other officer for an in game invite then
Neknivar Devsta Endris (Nekni) female zabrak, tiny
Other chars: Rhoo, Lisszia, Tríz, Lorna(imp), Loran, Cicc, Lette, Sla'laktu, Deesha, Siar, Old-triz, Lenaa (Nekni(imp), Nekní)