Application: Sa-Catis

Sa-Catis
Trialist

Application: Sa-Catis

Post by Sa-Catis »

Main form:
Have you read and understood our rules?
Yes and Yes! But smugglers don't follow rules! :D (/RP off: I will follow them every time!)

Are you at least 18 years old?
Yes (Exact age is classified information)

Introduce yourself. Who are you?
My real life name is Paris, more information will become known per case to people I trust (Smugglers don't trust people easily)

Are you interested in roleplaying and if yes, how much time do you like to spend on it?
I am interested and I'm all for it as long as I'm online!

What do you think the Kestrel Minority would be able to offer to you and what you, in turn, to the guild? What content are you most interested in (RP, PVP, PVE, endgame and so on... )?
It will depend on the day and how much time is available to me...

What is your primary character's name? (The character you are going to be joining The Kestrel Minority with)
Sa-Catis

Introduce your primary character. (In-character)
Well I am a really shy guy most of the time. That's why I chose this line of work (Smuggler). Mostly hiding behind things to avoid being seen! Just being where I must and doing what I have a contract to do.

Would you like to RP your way into the guild? If yes, when would you generally be able to meet an officer in-game?
As long as I don't get to answer a lot of questions. I am a man of few words...and my time is precious. I speak with actions (and after I get paid)!

Optional Extras:
Do you have prior experience with roleplay?
Not much but I try to use skills I got from an Offline game I play called real life.

Where did you find out about our guild?
A client I worked for gave me your contact details after completing a kill contract with excellent results. His contact name is Thrakos!

Do you have anything else you'd like us to consider when reviewing your application?
I have two kids somewhere in the galaxy! I will have to disappear once in a while to track them down and see them.
Thrakos
Quartermaster
SWTOR Characters: Thrakos / Taunya / Neutrino
SteamID: Big White Bear
Xbox Live Gamertag: thraiax
Location: mostly Greece, occasional long periods of pillaging abroad..

Re: Application: Sa-Catis

Post by Thrakos »

:shock: Ok first of all, drunkenly saying I thought that Rodian was ugly does not qualify as a 'kill contract' and did not merit you emptying your blaster into his face! Though admittedly...you shot first and it looked awesome.

That being said, Paris is a grand addition to any group both for his gaming skills as well as friendly and humorous temperament. I know him IRL as well so if he ever misbehaves its fairly easy for me to find him and slap him upside the head! I've only been back a couple of days and am slowly easing myself back into game and guild but I thought I'd share my two cents on the fella. :)

/Thrakos stamp of approval
"Is that a small sewage plant you're carrying in your trousers, or do I detect you're a tad concerned?"
Lisszia
Recruitment Officer
SWTOR Characters: Neknivar, Lisszia, Cicc, ...

Re: Application: Sa-Catis

Post by Lisszia »

Every friend of Thrak is welcome by me :)
I'll add you to our trialist group and poke us for invite in game.

@Tharakos: being back a few days does not mean your advices are not welcome, never got a single bad one from you :)
Neknivar Devsta Endris (Nekni) female zabrak, tiny
Other chars: Rhoo, Lisszia, Tríz, Lorna(imp), Loran, Cicc, Lette, Sla'laktu, Deesha, Siar, Old-triz, Lenaa (Nekni(imp), Nekní)