Application - Omakoor

Post by Unslaadahsil »

Main form:
Have you read and understood our rules?
Yes, I have.

Are you at least 18 years old?
Yep. I'm 20 year old

Introduce yourself. Who are you?
My name's Michele. I like spend a part of my free time playing video games. I love playing RPG games because they let me imagine a story of my own, instead of being shackled on a linear story like other games.
What else... I live in Switzerland, I like to write, read and cook. I'm looking for a job but I'm not having much luck. I have a girlfriend that study at a University.
Also, I'm a star wars fan, but not a fanatical one.

Are you interested in roleplaying and if yes, how much time do you like to spend on it?
I love roleplaying (in video games, not in reality xD). I never thought about how much time I spend on it. It is usually as much as I feel like at the moment. And that normally goes from 45 minutes to four hours.... and you should see me when I'm writing xD.

What do you think the Kestrel Minority would be able to offer to you and what you, in turn, to the guild? What content are you most interested in (RP, PVP, PVE, endgame and so on... )?
Kestrel minority lookes to me like the first guild to actually capture what was missing in the Star Wars universe: a middle ground. With this I mean that in SW, we always hear stories about the Republic or Empire or the Jedi or the Sith. White and black. Dark and light. I always thought that in a war like this, there had to be some who thought to go their own way, instead of following these two factions.
And I'm mainly interested in the RP part. I don't really care too much for PvP and PvE is just a part of the game. To me at least.
As for what I can offer... I'm not sure. I consider myself a good player. I have a good imagination when it comes to RP.

What is your primary character's name? (The character you are going to be joining The Kestrel Minority with) Omakoor. He's a male Kathar.

Introduce your primary character. (In-character)
Omakoor is a male Kathar with dark brown fur and blue eyes. He was born in a backwater world in the middle rim, and he lived there for seven years with his parents and his twin brother. When he was seven, slavers raided his home village, killed both his parents and captured his brother. He was saved by sheer luck, as he was away from the village at the time of the attack. When he went back to the destroyed village, he met a gray Jedi, Ihr'Imdus Arnt, who took him away from the planet. Sensing that Omakoor was strong in the Force, the Jedi left the young Kathar with a group of Jedi from the order. The order took Omakoor in, and trained him in the ways of the Force. However, Omakoor kept contact with his savior, and secretly trained with him to be a Gray Jedi instead of a normal Jedi.

OOC P.S. : Ihr'Imdus is actually another character I have in SWtOR. Just so you know where I took the name.

Would you like to RP your way into the guild? If yes, when would you generally be able to meet an officer in-game?
I would like to, but I'm not sure when I could meet an officer. I guess you could just tell me when one of your officer is available and I can log in to meet him.

Optional Extras:
Do you have prior experience with roleplay?
Little. I have been part for a short while of a Imp guild and we had a lot of roleplaying.

Where did you find out about our guild?
I asked if there was an RP guild recruiting in general chat on the republic fleet and one of your people contacted me.

Do you have anything else you'd like us to consider when reviewing your application?
I like to make intricate stories about my characters. Omakoor, for example, already has a master of sorts and a twin brother who ended up as a Sith Inquisitor. I usually put them in when I'm telling my story if the context is appropriate. I have a particular story about them in mind. If you allows me to use it, it could make for an interesting little roleplay experiment.
Lisszia
Recruitment Officer
SWTOR Characters: Neknivar, Lisszia, Cicc, ...

Re: Application - Omakoor

Post by Lisszia »

Welcome, Me or SethAltair will poke you about IC joining in game or in PM soon till that feel free to browse giving you forum rights and will try to catch you in game.
Neknivar Devsta Endris (Nekni) female zabrak, tiny
Other chars: Rhoo, Lisszia, Tríz, Lorna(imp), Loran, Cicc, Lette, Sla'laktu, Deesha, Siar, Old-triz, Lenaa (Nekni(imp), Nekní)
Kindar
Operations Officer
SWTOR Characters: Kindar

Post by Kindar »

Welcome, it was me you talked to. Glade to see that we looked like the guild for you.

See you ingame.

/Kindar
SethAltair
Roleplay Officer
SWTOR Characters: Adalquinn Endris

Post by SethAltair »

Hey there Omakoor and welcome!

Summer is coming so people might be out there playing in the sun a bit more in the coming months and RP rolls onwards casually as ever. That said, I should be available to introduce Omakoor to Kestrels ICly one of these days this week, excluding today evening though. I'll drop you a pm about the details.