Application - Raiynor

Post by Vandheer »

Main form:
Have you read and understood our rules?

Yes, I have read and understood the rules

Are you at least 18 years old?

I'm 19 years old

Introduce yourself. Who are you?

I'm a student in a small country on the middle-europe, studying to be a psychologist

Are you interested in roleplaying and if yes, how much time do you like to spend on it?

Yes, I am interested, and I'd like to spend as much as I can afford, aside of leveling up my character

What do you think the Kestrel Minority would be able to offer to you and what you, in turn, to the guild? What content are you most interested in (RP, PVP, PVE, endgame and so on... )?

I'm mostly interested in RP, but I like PvE as well

What is your primary character's name? (The character you are going to be joining The Kestrel Minority with)

His name is Raiynor

Introduce your primary character. (In-character)

Raiynor is a trooper new to the battlefield, but always eager to assist others

Would you like to RP your way into the guild? If yes, when would you generally be able to meet an officer in-game?

Yes, I would like to RP my way into the guild, but it's okay, if it's not possible for any reason. I would generaly be able to meet an officer about three hours from posting this application

Optional Extras:
Do you have prior experience with roleplay?

Yes, I have plenty of experience with roleplaying

Where did you find out about our guild?

one of my friends told me about this guild

Do you have anything else you'd like us to consider when reviewing your application?
Lisszia
Recruitment Officer
SWTOR Characters: Neknivar, Lisszia, Cicc, ...

Re: Application - Raiynor

Post by Lisszia »

Added you as trilaist poke an officer for invite, and we will send you some PM about IC joining later.
Neknivar Devsta Endris (Nekni) female zabrak, tiny
Other chars: Rhoo, Lisszia, Tríz, Lorna(imp), Loran, Cicc, Lette, Sla'laktu, Deesha, Siar, Old-triz, Lenaa (Nekni(imp), Nekní)