Lisannes' Application

Post by Lisanne »

Main form:
Have you read and understood our rules?

Yes

Are you at least 18 years old?

Yes

Introduce yourself. Who are you?

Hello everyone my name is Anne, I hail from the cold cold(its so very not summer-y here) north of holland where I live and study Information science! My hobbies are gaming,diving and golfing (yes yes I know some of the golfing people are... well.. they need to come back to planet earth.. but the game itself is a lot of fun!(albeit a little frustrating sometimes) Of all my hobbies Id say that gaming is the one I spend the most time on, which I fortunately have a lot of due to the ample amount of free time studying gives.

Are you interested in roleplaying and if yes, how much time do you like to spend on it?

Yes, I thoroughly enjoy roleplaying so whenever possible! (Id hesitate to hazard a guess, but ill definetly try to get involved when things are going down!)

What do you think the Kestrel Minority would be able to offer to you and what you, in turn, to the guild? What content are you most interested in (RP, PVP, PVE, endgame and so on... )?

Even though I decided to reroll as a new character (I played a stretch of swtor during launch, watched a lot of the clone wars tv series during a recent trip to the hospital (no worries nothing bad/contagious) and thought id revisit the game!)
After having spent some time playing Im really glad I returned. A lot of the changes seem great and look forward to take a look at all the space fighting and new planets!
An mmo is all about the people you play with however, and now that ive made sure (for myself) that ill be staying its time to fill that empty chat-window with familiar faces. To answer the question; at this point i'm looking for social/rp benefits while leveling, later on ill gladly join in on other events however.(im not even sure what theyre called in swtor!)

What is your primary character's name? (The character you are going to be joining The Kestrel Minority with)

Lísanne (I had to use the loopy apostrophe over the i, I know this is annoying (sorry!) but its the name Im used to in games and some evildoer stole it!

Introduce your primary character. (In-character)

At this point id like to keep a 'fresh-cut standard story' of a jedi padawan;

At a young age Lisanne was taken away from her home and family on dantooine, despite being raised on tython along with other younglings she never really took to the way of life. Thoughts of home and a different,normal ,life often intrused on her meditations which in turn resulted in feelings of doubt (and fear?). Sensing the doubt and confusion a jedi master has send her on a different path of learning. (I'm thinking/hoping someone will take me on as padawan? Id love some feedback on the idea!)

Would you like to RP your way into the guild? If yes, when would you generally be able to meet an officer in-game?

Yes, ill be around tomorrow , id more than understand that this could be too soon, ill be around in game(at least via in game mail) feel free to poke me at any time!

Optional Extras:
Do you have prior experience with roleplay?

I really loved roleplaying in lotro(which I did extensively), unfortunately the game has gotten rather stale for me and I decided it was time to move on, like star wars it had a lot of rich lore to work with and had many a great adventure there.

Where did you find out about our guild?

I read a post on swtor-rp.com!

Do you have anything else you'd like us to consider when reviewing your application?

Looking forward to getting to know you all better, if given the chance ofcourse!
Lisszia
Recruitment Officer
SWTOR Characters: Neknivar, Lisszia, Cicc, ...

Re: Lisannes' Application

Post by Lisszia »

Welcome to us, I'll set you to trialist rank on forum, so you wil have full forum access. Poke any officer in game for an invite.
Neknivar Devsta Endris (Nekni) female zabrak, tiny
Other chars: Rhoo, Lisszia, Tríz, Lorna(imp), Loran, Cicc, Lette, Sla'laktu, Deesha, Siar, Old-triz, Lenaa (Nekni(imp), Nekní)
leibeme
Old-timer

Post by leibeme »

Welcome :)
mistaahh
Old-timer
SWTOR Characters: mistaahh
SteamID: _mistaahh_
PSN Username: mistaahh

Post by mistaahh »

Welcome ^^
Rantiria
Old-timer
SWTOR Characters: Rantiria, Kiantimi

Post by Rantiria »

Welcome
Lisszia
Recruitment Officer
SWTOR Characters: Neknivar, Lisszia, Cicc, ...

Post by Lisszia »

About a master, well I think Leibe might have smoe free force user maybe even IC-ly jedi, you can ask her probably, or Corvinius. We are a bit short usually on padawan free knights and masters but I hope we will find one for you.
Neknivar Devsta Endris (Nekni) female zabrak, tiny
Other chars: Rhoo, Lisszia, Tríz, Lorna(imp), Loran, Cicc, Lette, Sla'laktu, Deesha, Siar, Old-triz, Lenaa (Nekni(imp), Nekní)
Corvinius
Officer
SWTOR Characters: Corvinius Luvon

Post by Corvinius »

Welcome!
SethAltair
Roleplay Officer
SWTOR Characters: Adalquinn Endris

Post by SethAltair »

Hello and welcome, Lisanne! Like Lisszia said our Jedi master situation is a bit short and I cannot promise anything in place of anyone but, I'm sure we can find some sort of solution. Meanwhile, look around and get to know people. See you in-game.
Lisanne

Post by Lisanne »

Thanks for the warm welcomes everyone! See you in game!
mistaahh
Old-timer
SWTOR Characters: mistaahh
SteamID: _mistaahh_
PSN Username: mistaahh

Post by mistaahh »

If Vaec reaches knighthood, wich will take a bit, I can take another padawan if need be. Since except for Kindar, I think I'm the only jedi master here.