Application Form - Zhavarax

Zhavarax
Trialist

Application Form - Zhavarax

Post by Zhavarax »

Main form:
Have you read and understood our rules?
I have read, understand and agree to "The Kestrel Minority's" rules.

Are you at least 18 years old?
Yes, I am 21.

Introduce yourself. Who are you?
I am a man from the north of England, In my job I work with the local youth, elderly and disabled people around my area. I have enjoyed gaming from a very young age and have played a variety of different games, I am a returning to SWTOR after a large break and thought I would start a-fresh in a new server and try roleplay out. I enjoy having a laugh with friends both online and offline and at the same time can be there to listen to other's problems and concerns.

Are you interested in roleplaying and if yes, how much time do you like to spend on it?
I am very interested in roleplay and would probably spend an average to high amount of time depending on how many hours I am working in the week.

What do you think the Kestrel Minority would be able to offer to you and what you, in turn, to the guild? What content are you most interested in (RP, PVP, PVE, endgame and so on... )?
I am interested in pretty much all which is offered in the above question (particularly roleplay) but most importantly being a part of a active gaming community, previously I became Detached from games like SWTOR because I could not find a guild which was active, I hope to change that this time around.

What is your primary character's name? (The character you are going to be joining The Kestrel Minority with)
"Zhavarax" is a newly created Smuggler and will decide what advanced class to pick nearer level 10. (If there are guild preferences please do not hesitate to let me know.)

Introduce your primary character. (In-character)
"Ignore it....ignore the stares", not an uncommon train of thought from within Zhavarax's head as he kept walking steadily through the slums of Coruscant his feet emitting a squelching noise each time they stamped down on the mud, muck and the Maker knows whatever else is in the slum's streets, "Filthy murderer!" a shrill woman's voice cried, "Your kind is not welcome here- your the reason we are in this hell-hole!" another man shouted, Zhavarax could almost feel the accusation dripping from there eyes.

It had been a long time since the sacking of Coruscant but the reconstruction and repairs were slow whilst corruption was high which contributed to the sorry state of the neighborhoods Zhavarax was walking through, inwardly he seethed and thought to himself "What did I do to deserve this?....by having red skin and facial ridges?....they don't understand!" and they wouldn't unless they knew of his history, of the beginning of life, his eyes opening in the midst of a Kolto tank, to being strapped on an operating table for experimental purpose whilst being prodded and poked all the while being told it was for "The good of the Empire.". He fumed inwardly for a second then calmed as he remembered his lucky escape and flight from the Empire, his head hurt slightly, for some strange reason it had become hard to pin down exact memories and he could only see a blur whenever he thought of his escape.

For now, they would see him as a "pureblood" and therefore a "Sith" he thought sourly, but he would prove them all wrong. He would fight the Empire whatever it took, to make them pay for the wrong they had done to him and in the process find out what the hell they had been doing to him, neither would he allow himself to be a pawn of the Republic not after there treatment of him: of there sneers and mockery. His hands shook in anger for a few seconds then he controlled himself. What he wanted was independence, acceptance and freedom of choice.

Finally he arrived at his destination: a cantina, as he entered he spied his contact in the far right corner of the room leaning against the wall, Zhavarax approached cautiously (it was not uncommon to be mugged in this place) and greeted the shadowy figure with a curt nod. "You have the payment?" the figure asked Zhavarax who in turn produced a credit chip from within his pocket, he held it firmly in his hand for a moment...then handed it over. "Now tell me of these rumors of this supposedly elusive organization." he demanded.

Would you like to RP your way into the guild? If yes, when would you generally be able to meet an officer in-game? I do not feel confident/competent enough to RP into the guild at this stage, If I could be accepted informally that would give me the opportunity to learn how to roleplay from members in the guild to a good standard and later on I could take the interview.

Optional Extras:
Do you have prior experience with roleplay?
Sadly not but it is something I have always been curious about, particularly in the "Star Wars" universe.

Where did you find out about our guild?
I found out about the guild from the "The Progenitor" guild recruitment thread on The Old Republic's official website.

Do you have anything else you'd like us to consider when reviewing your application?
Please note that I am Dyslexic and have come from a very basic educational background, so I apologize in advance for any spelling or grammatical errors.
Lisszia
Recruitment Officer
SWTOR Characters: Neknivar, Lisszia, Cicc, ...

Re: Application Form - Zhavarax

Post by Lisszia »

Welcome to us, nice introduction of Zhavarax there. I set you to a trialist on forum, so now you should have full forum access. If you want you can see our roll system in recruitment thread, read more about events in the event section, and IC stuff you find in the jawas foot cantina. Poke any officer for an in-game invite.

Liss
Neknivar Devsta Endris (Nekni) female zabrak, tiny
Other chars: Rhoo, Lisszia, Tríz, Lorna(imp), Loran, Cicc, Lette, Sla'laktu, Deesha, Siar, Old-triz, Lenaa (Nekni(imp), Nekní)
Zhavarax
Trialist

Post by Zhavarax »

Thank you for accepting me.
SethAltair
Roleplay Officer
SWTOR Characters: Adalquinn Endris

Post by SethAltair »

Hello Zhavarax and welcome!
We are relatively small community but usually able to sustain regular activities and some casual gaming there in-between too. I hope you'll like it here. At least the character introduction is impressive :D

You are welcome to observe our roleplay and join in at any stage you are comfortable. I'll find you in-game one of these days so we can probably talk more of roleplaying your way into the guild. The occasion itself can act as an introduction to roleplay and usually done with an officer who can give tips and tricks etc. It's nothing to be worried about, even if you don't have former experience.
Heirax

Post by Heirax »

Hey Zha, welcome to the guild. Always a great feeling when there's new blood around!
mistaahh
Old-timer
SWTOR Characters: mistaahh
SteamID: _mistaahh_
PSN Username: mistaahh

Post by mistaahh »

So you're not the only one, eh Heirax? ;-)

Anyhow. Welcome to TKM, I look forward seeing you ingame ^^
leibeme
Old-timer

Post by leibeme »

Welcome :)
Heirax

Post by Heirax »

mistaahh wrote:So you're not the only one, eh Heirax? ;-)
You know how it is...now even I have someone to send for errands and make me some coffee ;)