Datacron Hunt

Forum for general discussion about everything SWTOR.
Corvinius
Officer
SWTOR Characters: Corvinius Luvon

Datacron Hunt

Post by Corvinius »

Hello all,

For some guild activity I propose a Datacron Hunt.

We can connect it to some RP and go at it nice and slow.

Taking on planet after planet.

While some of these Crons are downright tricky with others it is more to know where they are.

And even if we are not able to get to one - well, having a social time and fun is what I have in mind.

Since the Datacrons are unlocked for all the legacy you are sure to have to do it only once.

And who can really turn down a party on the Jawa Balloon?

;-)

Give me some feedback if that would be interesting for you.

Greetings and thanks

Corv
Johden
SWTOR Characters: Johden

Re: Datacron Hunt

Post by Johden »

As I said to Corv in-game, I am 100% on board with this. I have recently been datacron-hunting between missions anyway, but some are indeed tricky, some require two persons, and the Tatooine balloon one just seems like it would be boring without company. Also, bring someone with a pull ability, as I tend to fall off things a lot. :P
Johden "Joh" Cogg (Gunslinger)
Loru Silvermoon (Guardian)
Arko Varone (Shadow)
Halton "Hal" Brecker (Vanguard)
Lisszia
Recruitment Officer
SWTOR Characters: Neknivar, Lisszia, Cicc, ...

Re: Datacron Hunt

Post by Lisszia »

I would not mind to go through them especially if we have some pull capable chars, IC or at least OOC. If not for the chrons themselves but for the RP anyway. The table decor also would be nice to get. If I happen t have a bit more time due messy RL I will try to hunt some cubes for the Belsavis one. Not sure tho if I can gather any if i already have the chron unlocked
Neknivar Devsta Endris (Nekni) female zabrak, tiny
Other chars: Rhoo, Lisszia, Tríz, Lorna(imp), Loran, Cicc, Lette, Sla'laktu, Deesha, Siar, Old-triz, Lenaa (Nekni(imp), Nekní)