SWTOR Game Update 5.5 arriving October 10

Forum for general discussion about everything SWTOR.
Corvinius
Officer
SWTOR Characters: Corvinius Luvon

SWTOR Game Update 5.5 arriving October 10

Post by Corvinius »

Hello, Kestrels!

So here we go with at least SOME news about the game.

While it is quite depressing at the moment here we go with what we got as for news.

To all a good week!

Sincerely

Corvinius

"Originally Posted by RevorteX View Post

Dear developers,

I know you had a lot of trouble the past couple of weeks due to certain weather issues and problems,and I hope everything worked out after all for the team.

So on to pressing matters:
1.Any news on how the Roadmap will pan out the following month/months?
2.Any news on the pending 5.5 update? We thought it will come out in September.
3.Any news on more class balancing?
4.Any news on returning companions? Some of us are eagerly waiting for certain companions.

If you give us a little hints on these notions,it would be great,cuz we are impatient to hear something. You were rather silent lately,which is understandable due to unforseen issues. Please let us know in a brief post,what is the direction.

Thank you!

Provide you with updates, I can!

The roadmap is still in progress. We have been shuffling some things around with respect to 5.5 and 5.6 and we need that to settle before we can let you know exactly what is coming and when.
It was our plan to put out Game Update 5.5 in late September but we have made the decision to move it into early October (currently 10/10). We did this to allow us more time to focus in on quality for our Game Updates to avoid some of the issues we had with 5.4.
Class balance is still planned for 5.5. I expect I will start putting out those details starting next week.
We know returning Companions is something there is great interest in. As soon as we have an announcement on any Companions coming back in a Game Update, you will be the first to know!

-eric"

Source: Dulfy

http://dulfy.net/2017/09/13/swtor-game- ... ctober-10/
SethAltair
Roleplay Officer
SWTOR Characters: Adalquinn Endris

Re: SWTOR Game Update 5.5 arriving October 10

Post by SethAltair »

I wish we had more... this actually barely tells us anything. Hopefully they've got something grand in the works, even if I doubt we will get anything this year.
Lisszia
Recruitment Officer
SWTOR Characters: Neknivar, Lisszia, Cicc, ...

Re: SWTOR Game Update 5.5 arriving October 10

Post by Lisszia »

10/10... we shall see then. Would be nice to have more old comp returning. I do think it is a shame that they did not at least bring all romance comps back, making class balance totally broken story content wise with that
Neknivar Devsta Endris (Nekni) female zabrak, tiny
Other chars: Rhoo, Lisszia, Tríz, Lorna(imp), Loran, Cicc, Lette, Sla'laktu, Deesha, Siar, Old-triz, Lenaa (Nekni(imp), Nekní)