SWTOR Roadmap – Autumn Update

Forum for general discussion about everything SWTOR.
Corvinius
Officer
SWTOR Characters: Corvinius Luvon

SWTOR Roadmap – Autumn Update

Post by Corvinius »

Good day, Kestrels!

Rage is burning hot on the forums as class after class is nerfed with the hard argument against the devs they only want to make the game harder to introduce a new tier.

Beginning a new grind round without new content while making the old content "harder".

In this atmosphere of emptying servers and annoyed players they give this news about a roadmap and game update 5.5 scheduled for October 10th 2017.

Given the current status if they do not at least give something to look forward to the staggering downward spiral is going to continue.

In hope of something substantial coming in...

Corv

"Hey everyone,

I have seen quite a few questions about the status of the Roadmap, both in timing and in content. I know this is more of an announcement of an announcement, but the plan is to deliver the updated version before our October 6th SWTOR Cantina in New York. I also realize I’ve been more quiet this past month, but we’ve been hard at work making sure we avoid the issues we had last month with Game Update 5.4.

As a result, we pushed back the release date of Game Update 5.5 to October 10, 2017, and as you’ll find out, we have lots of activity happening every couple weeks. In the Roadmap, I will provide you with exactly what we’re doing through the end of 2017 plus a glimpse of early 2018. After it’s published, we’ll make sure we are available to answer your questions, address your concerns, and offer any additional insight. For those of you participating at the Cantina, we have a fun surprise for you that we’ll announce in an upcoming Livestream.

Talk with you soon,

—Keith"

Source: Dulfy
http://dulfy.net/2017/09/21/swtor-roadm ... mn-update/
Lisszia
Recruitment Officer
SWTOR Characters: Neknivar, Lisszia, Cicc, ...

Re: SWTOR Roadmap – Autumn Update

Post by Lisszia »

I hope they do come up with somethig. Not that I had time to play lately, but with Toigrowing I hope to have some soon...
Neknivar Devsta Endris (Nekni) female zabrak, tiny
Other chars: Rhoo, Lisszia, Tríz, Lorna(imp), Loran, Cicc, Lette, Sla'laktu, Deesha, Siar, Old-triz, Lenaa (Nekni(imp), Nekní)
SethAltair
Roleplay Officer
SWTOR Characters: Adalquinn Endris

Re: SWTOR Roadmap – Autumn Update

Post by SethAltair »

Here are some extra bits that were revealed during an interview. It's not much, but might be of interest:

http://www.xamxamsays.com/8-things-we-l ... interview/