Returning Companions - romance bug

Forum for general discussion about everything SWTOR.
Corvinius
Officer
SWTOR Characters: Corvinius Luvon

Returning Companions - romance bug

Post by Corvinius »

My reunion with Andronikos was | 01.23.2018, 05:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulsutherland View Post
I’m getting another mission to go to the Alliance commander’s room, after the initial cutscene. not sure what I’m suppose to interact with though.

Hey folks,

There is a known issue with the Andronikos, Risha, and Corso return missions released in 5.7. Players who meet certain conditions are granted an additional mission that they cannot complete.

This issue occurs for Players who:

Had previously romanced one of the returning characters (Andronikos, Risha, or Corso).
Romanced Theron after the release of KOTFE.
Chose to rekindle their original romance with one of the returning characters in 5.7.

Under these circumstances, the Player receives a mission called “Things Left Unsaid” which they cannot progress. This mission is a default one granted to any player who resumes a romance with a returning companion after having also romanced Theron, Koth, or Lana in KOTFE. Due to present circumstances, the mission cannot be completed with Theron for the time being. We will address this in an upcoming patch, and advise that those affected by the issue simply uncheck/hide the mission in their log for now.

We apologize for the inconvenience!

-eric

--------------------------------------------------------------

Heh, seems I will wait with the mission on Corv as in the story he romanced first Risha and after her disappearing I chose Lana.

But was struck by the bug where it does not advance in the story and is now frozen in the middle of nowhere.

Never did get the Lana romance scene but still receiving messages as if they are a pair.

Feels quite weird and not right.

Since this is bugged and definitely does not feel like a "shift in relations" I#d looked forward to put Risha in the "old spot" resetting a seemingly buggy relationship part with Lana.

Seems this is also bugged.

:-D

My, my.

Not really nice to have a buggy relationship part with the Smugglers.

Seems they do not have luck in their relationships with SWTOR Vanilla story...

;-)

Source for Bug News: Dulfy

http://dulfy.net/2018/01/23/swtor-andro ... ns-in-5-7/
Corvinius
Officer
SWTOR Characters: Corvinius Luvon

Re: Returning Companions - romance bug

Post by Corvinius »

While stating it occurs only with the theron romance option I am leaving my hands off the comp mission until a fix is confirmed.

The Lana romance was already bugged and was not fixed retroactively so I could enjoy the cutscene.

Do not want to go for a potentially buggy mission connected to a romance here also....

:-)