Kids reaction to Empire Strikes Back reveal

Forum for general discussions that aren't relevant to any of our other forums.
Xantos Hawkin
Ex-member
SWTOR Characters: Xantos Hawkin

Re: Kids reaction to Empire Strikes Back reveal

Post by Xantos Hawkin »

Hahah awesome! I'm gonna put my kids infront of the telly and make them watch all 6 movies over and over for a few days. Untill they get programmed into becoming Star Wars fans like me. I still react heavily during many diffrent moments during the movies. Like when the Rebel Alliance fleet attacks the Death Star in Ep. 6. I acctually have a hard time not to get watery eyes and tears.
JenDoon
Ex-member

Re: Kids reaction to Empire Strikes Back reveal

Post by JenDoon »

Xantos Hawkin wrote:Hahah awesome! I'm gonna put my kids infront of the telly and make them watch all 6 movies over and over for a few days. Untill they get programmed into becoming Star Wars fans like me. I still react heavily during many diffrent moments during the movies. Like when the Rebel Alliance fleet attacks the Death Star in Ep. 6. I acctually have a hard time not to get watery eyes and tears.

: )

It's the music that gets me every time. When Luke first walks out onto the sands to stare at the twin suns of Tatooine, and that music swells up...so do I. In terms of actual scenes making me emotional...maybe the scene on endor with Luke and Vader in the class walkway..apart from that, not really. Music is the only thing that gets under my man armour! :lol: