List your Star Wars -swag

Forum for general discussions that aren't relevant to any of our other forums.
Kiel Barat
Ex-member
SWTOR Characters: Kiel Barat

List your Star Wars -swag

Post by Kiel Barat »

Right, the subject is self-explanatory: list all the Star Wars swag and thingies you have lying around. I'll go first:

- Several posters
- Several t-shirts
- 2 pairs of lightsaber chopsticks
- Ewok USB-memory
- The films on several different formats, including the original unedited trilogy
- Games, so many games
- X-wing model
- A semi-authentic lightsaber replica
- Boxer shorts with an illustration of the original movie poster

Not to mention all the tasty goodness that will eventually come with the collector's edition!
Kaetha
Founder
SWTOR Characters: Kaetha Amathi

Re: List your Star Wars -swag

Post by Kaetha »

Somehere I have knocking about an original print of the new hope poster and a limited edition star wars monopoly and of course many games.
Machior
Lieutenant
SWTOR Characters: Serra Lightblade

Post by Machior »

Very well... Hope I remember it all :P
  • Star Wars Socks
  • Darth Maul bin (a Darth Maul head where you can dump stuff in)
  • Darth Vader T-shirt
  • The trilogy in various formats, original, remastered ones with a signature from David Prowse on the side (both on VHS), and the DVD versions
  • Several models of ships and a Hoth base
  • Star Wars Monopoly
  • Star Wars Key chains
  • Star Wars mugs
  • Darth Vader mask (plastic crappy one)
  • Darth Maul Figurine
  • Several Star Wars LEGO vehicles (X-Wing, TIE Defender, Droid Transport and a few others)
  • A LEGO Star Destroyer (the big one, not the one you get in the regular shops, it's about 1m long and 0.5m high, and takes about 12 hours to build)
  • A unique paintbrush painting of Darth Vader and Dave Prowse, with Dave's signature on it (see the pic of me in the private forum).
  • A "Star Wars Rocks" poster. A limited edition poster of which only 1000 exist (googleable).
  • A mini-lightsaber (candy dispenser)
  • The Star Wars Soundtrack (including the Shadows of the Empire one)
  • Several Games (Jedi Knight series, Kotor, Shadows of the Empire and others)
  • Some other posters (of various movies)
  • A few books (Timothy Zahn's Heir of the Empire series) and I believe the Phantom Menace book *shiver*
  • A poster of the Star Wars galaxy (always handy), in Dutch...
  • And probably some other stuff I don't quite remember
Edit: Thanks to Lisszia for remembering me about the books :P
Lisszia
Recruitment Officer
SWTOR Characters: Neknivar, Lisszia, Cicc, ...

Post by Lisszia »

I have only Timothy Zahn books.
But Pata has the films, some games, and some other books. We have a small flat and I collected teddy bears, now they are part of my daughter collection, and we don't have enough room for her toys, so no collection for ourselves. And no posters, the cats would tear it down anyway. What we had, we gave to one of our friend without a cat.
That we don't have any lightsabers is my fault, when our daughter asked for it, I convinced her to get a wooden sword instead. And bought a wooden shield for myself.
Neknivar Devsta Endris (Nekni) female zabrak, tiny
Other chars: Rhoo, Lisszia, Tríz, Lorna(imp), Loran, Cicc, Lette, Sla'laktu, Deesha, Siar, Old-triz, Lenaa (Nekni(imp), Nekní)
Terrog
Ex-member
SWTOR Characters: Terrog Vedkenis

Post by Terrog »

Christ...

I had a jigsaw of Millennium Falcon... which I gave to a friend because I hate jigsaws, unless I'm doing them with a family.

you nerds.

http://www.thinkgeek.com/brain/whereisi ... youlikeTag
BadJawa
Ex-member

Post by BadJawa »

Wotcha everyone,

We call it "tat". It is, essentially, useless, but it makes me smile. I have a large collection. Large.

I've been picking up stuff with "Star Wars" written on it in one way, shape or form for a long time.

Amongst my current favourites are the Stormtrooper helmet mug (it's a large brew, it really is), the Lego Tantive IV (1408 pieces of Lego goodness), and the canvas numbered screen print of the second Death Star that's currently on the wall in front of me.

Whilst I don't own it (that would be wrong) I can get hold of Han Solo. Life size, moving around, kick-him-and-he-says-stuff (usually; "Stop kicking me!").

He currently comes in A New Hope and Attack on Endor versions, and will soon be Hoth edition as well. He can also be repurposed to Indiana Jones (first 3 films versions) when required.

He's movie accurate, has been passed as such by the Rebel Legion/501st, and is usually to be found leaning against something with a sardonic grin on his face.

In case you're wondering, it's my brother. He's the only person I know with a larger Star Wars tat collection (he collects movie tat), and he's often to be found with other Rebel Legion members at fan conventions and charity events, usually being...

Han Solo.

Cheers,
Hawley.
Subtlety is for other people.
Ceandric
Ex-member

Post by Ceandric »

I only have a few pieces of SW lego: Darth Vader's Tie Fighter, A droid tank and a scout trooper on a speeder bike.

My cousin however has a ton, being a member of the 501st, Nordic Garrison ;)
JenDoon
Ex-member

Post by JenDoon »

Machior wrote:Very well... Hope I remember it all :P
  • Star Wars Socks
  • Darth Maul bin (a Darth Maul head where you can dump stuff in)
  • Darth Vader T-shirt
  • The trilogy in various formats, original, remastered ones with a signature from David Prowse on the side (both on VHS), and the DVD versions
  • Several models of ships and a Hoth base
  • Star Wars Monopoly
  • Star Wars Key chains
  • Star Wars mugs
  • Darth Vader mask (plastic crappy one)
  • Darth Maul Figurine
  • Several Star Wars LEGO vehicles (X-Wing, TIE Defender, Droid Transport and a few others)
  • A LEGO Star Destroyer (the big one, not the one you get in the regular shops, it's about 1m long and 0.5m high, and takes about 12 hours to build)
  • A unique paintbrush painting of Darth Vader and Dave Prowse, with Dave's signature on it (see the pic of me in the private forum).
  • A "Star Wars Rocks" poster. A limited edition poster of which only 1000 exist (googleable).
  • A mini-lightsaber (candy dispenser)
  • The Star Wars Soundtrack (including the Shadows of the Empire one)
  • Several Games (Jedi Knight series, Kotor, Shadows of the Empire and others)
  • Some other posters (of various movies)
  • A few books (Timothy Zahn's Heir of the Empire series) and I believe the Phantom Menace book *shiver*
  • A poster of the Star Wars galaxy (always handy), in Dutch...
  • And probably some other stuff I don't quite remember
Edit: Thanks to Lisszia for remembering me about the books :P
+1 geek points

I don't have much. Got a Master replica Darth Vader lightsaber, with the blade missing cause I twatted my buddy on the head at a party whilst drunk and it broke...still the hilt is cool. I have a vast collection of expanded universe books, including a few that are just for reference, not fiction.

I also have a black imperial sith bathrobe, which I wear all the time as it's uber comfortable..plus we're getting into winter.
Terrog
Ex-member
SWTOR Characters: Terrog Vedkenis

Post by Terrog »

JenDoon wrote:
I also have a black imperial sith bathrobe, which I wear all the time as it's uber comfortable..plus we're getting into winter.
pix or gtfo :lol:
Nemene
Registered
SWTOR Characters: Nemene Tedronai

Post by Nemene »

I went for the Jedi version of the bath robe. Black robe + white dog = bad.
█╬╬╬╬()╬█Ξ██████████████████████████████████)
There is nothing new, except what has been forgotten.
(██████████████████████████████████Ξ█╬()╬╬╬╬█