Co-op goodness

Forum for general discussions that aren't relevant to any of our other forums.
Kiel Barat
Ex-member
SWTOR Characters: Kiel Barat

Co-op goodness

Post by Kiel Barat »

I'm pretty sure that I'm not the only one in here who can appreciate a good co-op experience, and there are two very interesting titles coming out prior to the release of SWTOR: Saint's Row: The Third and Lord of the Rings: War in the North. Both should have a fairly solid co-op element in them (in fact War in the North is built around that) and are definitely worth your attention. That is if you're not too busy playing Skyrim.

Saint's Row: The Third is basically what you would call a "GTA clone", but a very over the top attitude with the kind of adolescent humor that makes you gringe in a sort-of good way. The previous games were both hilarious, especially as you can play through the campaign in co-op.

War in the North is a 3-player hack&slash RPG, that looks like a lot of fun. But then again, I'm a sucker for looting, levelling and killing nasty orcs.

If anyone is interested in playing these titles, preferably on the PC, give me a shout.
Kaetha
Founder
SWTOR Characters: Kaetha Amathi

Re: Co-op goodness

Post by Kaetha »

I love shopping at the co-op. Does that count? :? On a serious note I love co-op gaming. Dead island, L4D, Bulletstorm all serious co-op fun.
Jens Jutoon
Ex-member
SWTOR Characters: Jens Jutoon (JJ)

Post by Jens Jutoon »

Can't say I'm interested in the above games to be honest. I played the first two Saints Row games, but the third just looks way too over the top for me. I do like to co-op from time to time, but haven't done to much.

Jens Jutoon - Gunslinger
Jen'ju - Jedi Knight
SonnyCorle
Ex-member

Post by SonnyCorle »

I'm all about co-op in gaming, but I prefer the comfort of my couch and consoles :(

Good year though, prob gonna rent War in the North. Too many other games for me to justify buying it.

My pre-order list is silly.
SWTOR! :shock:
Saints 3 (Amazing fun! Not worth it unless you have a dedicated co-op partner though)
Skyrim (What crazy person isn't getting this game?)
Uncharted 3
MW3
BF3

Also have Mass Effect and Ghost Recon pre-ordered for next year. So there's a good chance my girlfriend won't be getting much for xmas. :lol:
Republic Military Classified File: Sergeant Snowbourne

"We must fight—to victory, or death—for the Republic!"