First Alliance meetup discussion

Forum for general discussion about everything SWTOR.
Kaetha
Founder
SWTOR Characters: Kaetha Amathi

Re: First Alliance meetup discussion

Post by Kaetha »

I've seen one or two out of the way places that would be good but I can assure you there are lots more nooks for us to find for such purposes.
JenDoon
Ex-member

Post by JenDoon »

Kaetha wrote:I've seen one or two out of the way places that would be good but I can assure you there are lots more nooks for us to find for such purposes.

In the absence of a guild ship, can you think of anywhere we could use as a secret hideout for meetups, just for guild ones mind you.
Ceandric
Ex-member

Post by Ceandric »

For the moment I've no chance of doing it on the 23rd since xmas is packed full of family gatherings etc.. it'll be hard just to find time to play (tho I will ;) ) I'll be joining alliance and guild meetings later on though.
Jens Jutoon
Ex-member
SWTOR Characters: Jens Jutoon (JJ)

Post by Jens Jutoon »

Could we not say that the the guild will meet up every Friday at 9pm at a certain place (Doesn't have to be that day or time. I just picked that at random)?Maybe a quiet bar somewhere.

That way, we know a time and place when some of us will always be there.

It's always going to be hard arranging something over the Christmas Holidays. In a way I think it's a bit of an odd time to launch a new MMORPG.

Jens Jutoon - Gunslinger
Jen'ju - Jedi Knight
JenDoon
Ex-member

Post by JenDoon »

Jens Jutoon wrote:Could we not say that the the guild will meet up every Friday at 9pm at a certain place (Doesn't have to be that day or time. I just picked that at random)?Maybe a quiet bar somewhere.

That way, we know a time and place when some of us will always be there.

It's always going to be hard arranging something over the Christmas Holidays. In a way I think it's a bit of an odd time to launch a new MMORPG.

Yeah, a weekly meetup is a very likely event for us.

I know getting us all together over the holidays is going to be a pain. What will probably happen is the officers will travel around meeting our members and doing little informal meetups.

Then, we could set a date for well after the holidays, say 2nd week or January, for example. We'll get there.
Slide
Quartermaster
SWTOR Characters: Slide, Myreen
SteamID: Slidemoon
PSN Username: slidemoon
Xbox Live Gamertag: Slide Moon

Post by Slide »

A set day in the week for weekly meetups sounds good, but since we're rather large already, there will always be people who have their weekly soccer/champagne tasting/macramé night.

We do need a hangout. A rather public place, like a cantina, where people gather so our presence is established.

"Nice pants. Where you got them, Tightooine?"

Myreen - Guardian - damage dealer
Slide - Scoundrel - damage dealer
Jacynn - Vanguard - Tank
Zyall - Juggernaut - damage dealer
Kaetha
Founder
SWTOR Characters: Kaetha Amathi

Post by Kaetha »

There are cantinas and trading posts at every port, settlement and well, they're all over the place. We will not want for options. Just trying to scour my memory for good , publically available places not too far off the beaten path but not so obvious that we'll be underfoot all the time.
Xylae
Ex-member

Post by Xylae »

I'll be able to make any date apart from 25th of December obviously, apart from that I don't think I'm doing anything, so I guess I'll probably come to all meetings, look forward to it :)!
JenDoon
Ex-member

Post by JenDoon »

Xylae wrote:I'll be able to make any date apart from 25th of December obviously, apart from that I don't think I'm doing anything, so I guess I'll probably come to all meetings, look forward to it :)!
You are cool with the naked meeting policy? How advanced of you!
Xylae
Ex-member

Post by Xylae »

JenDoon wrote:
Xylae wrote:I'll be able to make any date apart from 25th of December obviously, apart from that I don't think I'm doing anything, so I guess I'll probably come to all meetings, look forward to it :)!
You are cool with the naked meeting policy? How advanced of you!
Hm... I think I'll give that one a miss ;)