5 Days Max. Early Game Access

Forum for general discussion about everything SWTOR.
Cheesey
Ex-member

Re: 5 Days Max. Early Game Access

Post by Cheesey »

Yeah pre ordered on day one ,waited for too long for code from GAME then cancelled and went to amazon and got code right away. Even one day will be ok for me, I'll just work harder and longer ,make more money and gain wife faction (shes mmo freak too but not scifi..atm!) drink some beer etc...wait..that sounds almost like an rp but its RL :roll:
Left guild because I joined light Rp guild and not what I class as as heavy RP guild . Cant be doing with OP and flashpoints IC sorry.
Plus I was sure it was called The Kestrel Minority and not JenDoons Ego.
JenDoon
Ex-member

Post by JenDoon »

Cheesey wrote:Yeah pre ordered on day one ,waited for too long for code from GAME then cancelled and went to amazon and got code right away. Even one day will be ok for me, I'll just work harder and longer ,make more money and gain wife faction (shes mmo freak too but not scifi..atm!) drink some beer etc...wait..that sounds almost like an rp but its RL :roll:
LoL, having a plan to "gain wife faction" before TOR launches must be a Scottish thing, cause I'm doing that right now before Skyrim launches.

My fingers are bleeding from all the messages I've given this weekend and I've watched 3 films with her that I'd usually set fire too and laugh at. I still haven't told her Skyrim launches at midnight...but, you know I'll just have to make sure she is very...very tired that night. /wink

The things I do for games...
Nemene
Registered
SWTOR Characters: Nemene Tedronai

Post by Nemene »

I might be able to squeeze in opening the box but given how busy I'm going to be, I doubt I'll get my five minutes of early access (thanks Game). Exams in January too, fun fun.
█╬╬╬╬()╬█Ξ██████████████████████████████████)
There is nothing new, except what has been forgotten.
(██████████████████████████████████Ξ█╬()╬╬╬╬█
JenDoon
Ex-member

Post by JenDoon »

Nemene wrote:I might be able to squeeze in opening the box but given how busy I'm going to be, I doubt I'll get my five minutes of early access (thanks Game). Exams in January too, fun fun.

You are up late lady, my kind of girl! What are you studying again?
Nemene
Registered
SWTOR Characters: Nemene Tedronai

Post by Nemene »

Forensic and analytical chemistry, with a side order of chronic insomnia. Don't get to do any of the fun stuff until next year but I'm amusing myself this year with the number if times I've got a Glaswegian professor to say "murrrrrdurrrr" ;)
█╬╬╬╬()╬█Ξ██████████████████████████████████)
There is nothing new, except what has been forgotten.
(██████████████████████████████████Ξ█╬()╬╬╬╬█
Yogash
Ex-member

Post by Yogash »

'Your appeal was received as ticket# 40465

APPEAL:
SUBJECT: [Pre-order]
EMAIL: Yogash sent a message using the contact form at
http://www.swtor.com/support/form.

I was wondering if any decision has been reached as to where, those whose
pre-orders were placed as soon as it was available with Game but were delayed
through no fault of their own registering the code with you, will be placed
in the order of early start?
This must be one of the longest sentences I have ever written!'

I sent in a ticket last night and got the receipt today response in due course no doubt. I don't think I can be only one.
'I'm like a leaf on the wind...watch how i soar'
(how to fly Serenity)
“A Trooper doesn’t get tired…he just reloads”
'We're coming....and we're bringing GUNS'
'two words - massive cannon. I got it - you don't'
Kaetha
Founder
SWTOR Characters: Kaetha Amathi

Post by Kaetha »

It's all a bit grey really for me. Christmas is going to be a complicated time anyway. However I am sure if I forego sleep completely I can do it!

Plus I can bet I'll only get about a days worth of early.
Jens Jutoon
Ex-member
SWTOR Characters: Jens Jutoon (JJ)

Post by Jens Jutoon »

Don't know if I'll get to partake in early access. I have had the ok from my ISP, so I can download the game, before my hard copy arrives (It would of gone over my download limit). It's just with my shitty connection it will take me days to download the game. I might just wait until my hard copy of the game arrives from Shopto.net. It might come early with a bit of luck.

Jens Jutoon - Gunslinger
Jen'ju - Jedi Knight
Yoonbak Onath
SWTOR Characters: Yoonbak Onath

Post by Yoonbak Onath »

I recon that to get in the first day, you only need to have redeemed the pre-order code within the first couple of weeks after preorders started. I believe Mr. Reid said something about that in the preorder launch aftermath, when people went nuts about Game.co.uk delay etc.
So me connecting via my phone as a USB modem (after downloading the software on Edge) because I had just moved and was waiting for my ISP to hook me up, was a waste of blood, sweat and tears...or simply a rewarding labour of love.
Yoonbak Onath Shadow - Defensive Combat - Synthweaver Tank
Yobem Onath Scoundrel - Close/Medium Range Combat - Musician - Materials Smuggler DPS
Yehnai Guardian - Form V Perfectionist DPS
JenDoon
Ex-member

Post by JenDoon »

Nemene wrote:Forensic and analytical chemistry, with a side order of chronic insomnia. Don't get to do any of the fun stuff until next year but I'm amusing myself this year with the number if times I've got a Glaswegian professor to say "murrrrrdurrrr" ;)

Ha, for ever more fun, get one of them to say..

"there's been a murder...it's the gingerbread man"

Everyone in Glasgow knows who Taggart is. I love Glasgow, so lively and wild and such good music venues. I used to play regularly at the Box, nice and sleazies, Captains Rest and a few others. What a town.

You should come through to Edinburgh, I'll give you a tour!