The Legacy system

Forum for general discussion about everything SWTOR.
Zenosis
Old-timer
SWTOR Characters: San'dra Jerro, Sorania Jerro

Re: The Legacy system

Post by Zenosis »

Hum let me think

Miraluka Sentinel: Shandra Jerro
Human Trooper: Addiena Jerro
Human Agent: Alice (subject to change :D) Jerro

hum that could work on an RP front, well Miraluka are human with no eyes because the star their homeplanet orbits gives out infrared rather than Visual.

A long long time a go in a Galaxy far far away their was a Family that got divided amongst the stars. Part of that family settled on Dantooine (Human Trooper) another part settled on (whats the Miraluka Homeplanet called?) another part settled on Drumaand Kaas (Human Agent) this is the story of 3 desendents....
Republic:
San'dra Jerro (lv58 Miralukan Jedi Sentinel)
Addiena Jerrol (lv53 Human Vanguard)
Sorania Jerro (Lv54 Miralukan Jedi Healer)
Aveline Jerrol (Lv39 Human Smuggler)
Imperials
Zenosis (lv60 Human Sniper)
Kavana Jerro (lv54 Miralukan Juggernaught)
Ruriko (Lv54 Human (Cybernetics) Mercenary)
Kiantarus (Sith Assassain, Sith Pure Blood)
Yoonbak Onath
SWTOR Characters: Yoonbak Onath

Post by Yoonbak Onath »

Zenosis wrote:Hum let me think

Miraluka Sentinel: Shandra Jerro
Human Trooper: Addiena Jerro
Human Agent: Alice (subject to change :D) Jerro

hum that could work on an RP front, well Miraluka are human with no eyes because the star their homeplanet orbits gives out infrared rather than Visual.

A long long time a go in a Galaxy far far away their was a Family that got divided amongst the stars. Part of that family settled on Dantooine (Human Trooper) another part settled on (whats the Miraluka Homeplanet called?) another part settled on Drumaand Kaas (Human Agent) this is the story of 3 desendents....
That wasn't so hard, now was it? :mrgreen:

I have another idea for you Jen'doon: Name your legacy "Jen'doon", and after Jen is lvl 50, he's a 40 yrs+ master. Now, for every woman he...put a baby in during his 20s, alts start to appear, with this above their head:
Character X
The Jen'doon Legacy
:lol:
Yoonbak Onath Shadow - Defensive Combat - Synthweaver Tank
Yobem Onath Scoundrel - Close/Medium Range Combat - Musician - Materials Smuggler DPS
Yehnai Guardian - Form V Perfectionist DPS
Friesian
Ex-member
SWTOR Characters: Xru

Post by Friesian »

dad?
Yoonbak Onath

Post by Yoonbak Onath »

Friesian wrote:dad?
lol
Yobem Onath Scoundrel - Close/Medium Range Combat - Musician - Materials Smuggler DPS
Rhanite
Ex-member

Post by Rhanite »

I'm looking forward to seeing exactly how this will work when its implemented...
Machior
Lieutenant
SWTOR Characters: Serra Lightblade

Post by Machior »

Hmm, interesting stuff this. I might have to think on a legacy name here.
I might use my regular nick "Machior" but that would be a bit off. I might opt for using my character's family name "Lightblade" but again that would only apply to a specific set of characters.
It would most certainly not be related to a smuggler alt that I'm planning, since she's a "side character" and has little to do with them.

*ponder ponder*
Jens Jutoon
Ex-member
SWTOR Characters: Jens Jutoon (JJ)

Post by Jens Jutoon »

Ok, so I create Jens Jutoon, and use Jutoon as the legacy name (last name). All my characters that I create, Sith or Republic after that, will have Jutoon as there last name? That, to me, kind of sucks to be honest.

Jens Jutoon - Gunslinger
Jen'ju - Jedi Knight
JenDoon
Ex-member

Post by JenDoon »

I have another idea for you Jen'doon: Name your legacy "Jen'doon", and after Jen is lvl 50, he's a 40 yrs+ master. Now, for every woman he...put a baby in during his 20s, alts start to appear, with this above their head:

Character X
The Jen'doon Legacy

:lol:
Har har, as if Jen'doon would admit to being the father of any children! All I can say is, there will be alot of mind tricked kids running around.

"this is not the father I'm looking for"

I hope bioware improves this, as it's a nice idea implemented badly. They have no good reason to force all characters on the same server to share a second name, or any kind of links at all. When you combine this with the fact we can't give our characters individual surnames, it is borderline stupid.

Won't effect me though, as I said Jen'doon as a name already has the first and family name.
Yoonbak Onath

Post by Yoonbak Onath »

Heheh good one :lol:

Nice point - BioWare should've made it optional per each character (EDIT: To use the legacy system at all)! I don't see why they can't open up to that.

But as it is now, I would just make a legacy name no matter if it was necessary or not - just opt to not display it at all - that's optional per character. You don't wanna turn your back on that unknown legacy experience points awards of the future for nothing! So, I'm afraid it 's "The Names with Oon Legacy" for all of us :P ...oh its only per player
Halvy
Ex-member

Post by Halvy »

Ugh, too many names! I'm not good at making up last names for my characters and Jen'doon can back that up! This is too much pressure for me to make a character...
Nothing is True. Everything is Permitted.