Time is running down

Forum for general discussion about everything SWTOR.
Kaetha
Founder
SWTOR Characters: Kaetha Amathi

Time is running down

Post by Kaetha »

Hey folks.

We've got roughly a month to go now until TOR makes its way into our homes.

As we near launch day we will be going over the member lists, checking who's still with us and who has vanished into the ether. So if you know someone who hasn't been active recently but is coming back give them a prod.

TKM has almost been a year in the making and everything it is is due to the actions and input of you all. It is as much your guild as it it mine and I am grateful to have you all be part of our gaming family.

If there is anyone you want to bring up regarding the guild, the way its run, things you want to see included please don't hesitate to poke me or one of the officers and we will do what we can to get it sorted.

So here goes, good luck team and thank you!
Zenosis
Old-timer
SWTOR Characters: San'dra Jerro, Sorania Jerro

Re: Time is running down

Post by Zenosis »

May the Force be with us!

I plan on Enjoying my TOR time as much as I have in my forum time, ofcourse I will still visit the forums to ask questions or maybe continue Shandra's history, just remember its going backwards so Tattooine was the most recent, then I plan on Kashyykk, Courscant, Dantooine, Taris, Telos.

Shandra's Journey was Telos->Taris->Dantooine->Courscant->Kashyykk->Tattooine I think the beginnings thread will be somewhere betweern Dantooine and Courscant
Republic:
San'dra Jerro (lv58 Miralukan Jedi Sentinel)
Addiena Jerrol (lv53 Human Vanguard)
Sorania Jerro (Lv54 Miralukan Jedi Healer)
Aveline Jerrol (Lv39 Human Smuggler)
Imperials
Zenosis (lv60 Human Sniper)
Kavana Jerro (lv54 Miralukan Juggernaught)
Ruriko (Lv54 Human (Cybernetics) Mercenary)
Kiantarus (Sith Assassain, Sith Pure Blood)
Xenn
Ex-member
SWTOR Characters: Okori & Xenn

Post by Xenn »

Really looking forward to the adventure with everyone!

Is this a good time / place to put in another request for a Mumble server for audio chat? It really is 1000x better than Ventrilo/TeamSpeak. I'm happy to setup and pay for an account / server for us.
Nekxyu
Ex-member
SWTOR Characters: Seph & Qorr

Post by Nekxyu »

I'm hoping this will be an interesting ride. Looking very much forward to playing the game with all of you, and creating our story in Star Wars :D
A forum post should be like a skirt;
long enough to cover the subject material,
but short enough to keep things interesting.

RIP Seph
Lisszia
Recruitment Officer
SWTOR Characters: Neknivar, Lisszia, Cicc, ...

Post by Lisszia »

As the release date draws closer and closer, I'm half looking forward the game half afraid from it, when I start a new game I always have serious problems in the first time managing controls, I can hear myself swearing why I cant find the right buttons, and why Nekni doesn't do what I want her to do, instead she strictly follows the clavi/mouse given orders...
But I'm looking forward to it and forward to the time when I'm used to it and can play. Hope to spend good time with everyone in game.
Neknivar Devsta Endris (Nekni) female zabrak, tiny
Other chars: Rhoo, Lisszia, Tríz, Lorna(imp), Loran, Cicc, Lette, Sla'laktu, Deesha, Siar, Old-triz, Lenaa (Nekni(imp), Nekní)
JenDoon
Ex-member

Post by JenDoon »

Yeah I'd like to echo Xenn's point about Mumble, or even teamspeak..anything is better than Vent.
Alwarin
Ex-member

Post by Alwarin »

JenDoon wrote:Yeah I'd like to echo Xenn's point about Mumble, or even teamspeak..anything is better than Vent.
Sooner than later decision on this matter would be preferred, so those of us who don't have any client yet, could install (and learn how to work with) only one :-)
Numero_Uno
Ex-member
SWTOR Characters: Zenderra

Post by Numero_Uno »

Looking forward to it alot!

I'm going to try get a new microphone (one that isn't attached to annoying earphones) and get on vent/mumble/skype closer to release too!
Zenosis
Old-timer
SWTOR Characters: San'dra Jerro, Sorania Jerro

Post by Zenosis »

Hum never used Mumble.

though I do have

Teamspeak 3 installed
Ventrilo installed
and Skype installed.

I find those 3 to be similar in quality though Skype does step ahead slightly in that department but does use alot of bandwidth.
Republic:
San'dra Jerro (lv58 Miralukan Jedi Sentinel)
Addiena Jerrol (lv53 Human Vanguard)
Sorania Jerro (Lv54 Miralukan Jedi Healer)
Aveline Jerrol (Lv39 Human Smuggler)
Imperials
Zenosis (lv60 Human Sniper)
Kavana Jerro (lv54 Miralukan Juggernaught)
Ruriko (Lv54 Human (Cybernetics) Mercenary)
Kiantarus (Sith Assassain, Sith Pure Blood)
Xylae
Ex-member

Post by Xylae »

I really can't wait, looking forward to doing stuff with the guild and stuff on my own. Can't wait to role-play a Jedi it will be a totally new experience.

Plus was in WHSmith the other day and saw a Jedi Training book of some sort, going to go back and buy it when I get the moneys. It has loads of stuff on becoming a jedi and all that jibba-jabba.