Pre-ordered from Game?

Forum for general discussion about everything SWTOR.
Yogash
Ex-member

Pre-ordered from Game?

Post by Yogash »

Greetings Yogash,

I am Protocol Droid F3-W2 of Human-Cyborg Relations...

I have received your transmission regarding your Early Access. We apologize for the delay of response.

We are sorry to learn that you encountered difficulties with your Star Wars: The Old Republic pre order code. The team at BioWare are working to resolve this problem in order to assist our loyal customers and would like to apologize for the inconvenience caused. We would like to reassure you that your access to enter the game early will not be adversely impacted. While we are unable to guarantee when Early Game access will be offered for individual players, we can confirm that you will be in the appropriate place in line when the process begins.

Please do not hesitate to contact us again if there is anything further we can help you with.

Galactic Support is our specialty...
Sincerely,

Protocol Droid F3-W2 (aka Marie)
Star Wars: The Old Republic Customer Service
'I'm like a leaf on the wind...watch how i soar'
(how to fly Serenity)
“A Trooper doesn’t get tired…he just reloads”
'We're coming....and we're bringing GUNS'
'two words - massive cannon. I got it - you don't'
Beckett
Ex-member

Re: Pre-ordered from Game?

Post by Beckett »

It gets better, my bank blocked my card after i pre-ordered SWTOR , later i was told transaction hasnt pass security filters , please confirm.

Emperor at work here, surely. BLocking pre-orders of republic heroes.
[url][url=http://www.enjin.com][img]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-swtor/41bd61e702f92c02.png[/img][/url][/url]
Cheesey
Ex-member

Post by Cheesey »

Ive been a GAME loyalty card holder since they were Electronic Boutique. I always use then but after SWTOR fiasco i wont. They refused to answer any emails and i mean any.There were a lot too .

SO i finally cancelled and went to amazon, who sent code etc right away without issue. GAME are going under i think. They wont price match themselves instore for the online price and nothings ever cheaper. The staff also in general are idiots .

And pc games are a rare sight in there now.
Left guild because I joined light Rp guild and not what I class as as heavy RP guild . Cant be doing with OP and flashpoints IC sorry.
Plus I was sure it was called The Kestrel Minority and not JenDoons Ego.
Jens Jutoon
Ex-member
SWTOR Characters: Jens Jutoon (JJ)

Post by Jens Jutoon »

I used to use Game all the time, both in store and online, but I gave up with them about 6 months ago. There service has gone real downhill and they are way too expensive these days.

I now use shopto.net for online game shopping.

Jens Jutoon - Gunslinger
Jen'ju - Jedi Knight
Kiel Barat
Ex-member
SWTOR Characters: Kiel Barat

Post by Kiel Barat »

I pre-ordered my CE from Game, and got the code the next day. Although I've had some problems with them before, it's been nothing too horrible. Usually communication is OK too. But I have to agree that the in-store prices and service are quite bad. These days I only pre-order from them if I can't find the game cheaper or if they get nice pre-order swag.
Kaetha
Founder
SWTOR Characters: Kaetha Amathi

Post by Kaetha »

Getting mine from gamestation. used to use game for alot of things but no longer for similar reasons as above.
BadJawa
Ex-member

Post by BadJawa »

Wotcha everyone,

Just got an email from Game, which seems to be the invoice for my Collector's Edition.

It doesn't say much other than the price, but it's a good sign that they'll be shipping soon. I hopes...

Cheers,
Hawley.
Subtlety is for other people.
Yogash
Ex-member

Post by Yogash »

Likewise
'I'm like a leaf on the wind...watch how i soar'
(how to fly Serenity)
“A Trooper doesn’t get tired…he just reloads”
'We're coming....and we're bringing GUNS'
'two words - massive cannon. I got it - you don't'
Exerxes

Post by Exerxes »

Methree!

Er... likethree
threewise...

Nvm...

Ex
"Jedi refer to the ‘light side’ and the ‘dark side’, but really, these are only words, and the Force is beyond words. It is not evil, just as it isn’t good-it's simply what it is."

Zenosis
Old-timer
SWTOR Characters: San'dra Jerro, Sorania Jerro

Post by Zenosis »

BadJawa wrote:Wotcha everyone,

Just got an email from Game, which seems to be the invoice for my Collector's Edition.

It doesn't say much other than the price, but it's a good sign that they'll be shipping soon. I hopes...

Cheers,
Hawley.
got a similar email from them myself. so I am happy I ordered from Game, personally had no problems with them, if I did I would go to the shop in Aberystwyth.
Republic:
San'dra Jerro (lv58 Miralukan Jedi Sentinel)
Addiena Jerrol (lv53 Human Vanguard)
Sorania Jerro (Lv54 Miralukan Jedi Healer)
Aveline Jerrol (Lv39 Human Smuggler)
Imperials
Zenosis (lv60 Human Sniper)
Kavana Jerro (lv54 Miralukan Juggernaught)
Ruriko (Lv54 Human (Cybernetics) Mercenary)
Kiantarus (Sith Assassain, Sith Pure Blood)