The beta testing this weekend.

Forum for general discussion about everything SWTOR.
Malgunn
Ex-member
SWTOR Characters: Malgunn

Re: The beta testing this weekend.

Post by Malgunn »

Such scale and size i agree...

I mean look at the blaster fire in the background.... amazing. such attention to detail

:P

Malgunn Galazin
Smuggler ¦ Scoundrel ¦ Trader

SMUGGLERS: Don’t go where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path. . . and leave a burning trail
Zenosis
Old-timer
SWTOR Characters: San'dra Jerro, Sorania Jerro

Post by Zenosis »

Malgunn wrote:Such scale and size i agree...

I mean look at the blaster fire in the background.... amazing. such attention to detail

:P

Lol did you get to go on a date with her in the end :P

Yeah I had great fun playing alongside you guys even though I upset some of you with my Lightside choices :D

I got Zenosis (Sniper) to level 20, well lv19-20 was in space was far more engoyable than I expected, the IA story quest all I can say is wow/amazing

I also created Shandra Jerro (Jedi Sentinel) got her to lv12 even though I only planned on creating her for the Photos :D (but the Knight story is addictive)

last test I tried, did try BH for soem reason the story didn't click with me, Consular story was good but the class didn't quite click with me, Trooper had fun with it so definately making one, Tried Smuggler not sure why but nothing in that class clicked for me, so that leaves the Sith Warrior and Inquisitor to try oneday.
Republic:
San'dra Jerro (lv58 Miralukan Jedi Sentinel)
Addiena Jerrol (lv53 Human Vanguard)
Sorania Jerro (Lv54 Miralukan Jedi Healer)
Aveline Jerrol (Lv39 Human Smuggler)
Imperials
Zenosis (lv60 Human Sniper)
Kavana Jerro (lv54 Miralukan Juggernaught)
Ruriko (Lv54 Human (Cybernetics) Mercenary)
Kiantarus (Sith Assassain, Sith Pure Blood)
Amtath
Ex-member
SWTOR Characters: Shraun Amtath

Post by Amtath »

Sadly, I didn't join you on the Imperial side. But I wanted to beta test my characters in situation.

For Mursty, my smuggler, loved the story, the voice (Nathan Fillion style rocks :p ) & companion. Really went really with the ideas I had for him, might just need to tweak him a little bit for his motivations. I wasn't able to give the look that I had in mind at first, but I used what they gave me and it ended none the less, that's Mursty, that's my guy. :) The play style was a bit weird at first with covers, but I enjoyed it for the most of it. Especially when I got Corso, it helped make things easier.

For Barkoy, my trooper, I hadn't really any ideas for him except I wanted him to be a good little soldier type. The voice & story made me go in auto mode and the result was a really nice guy, pro military, doing always the right thing. Might just need to give him an edge but the class story might provide me that. The play style was pretty straight forward.

For Braaknatt, my jedi consular. I had a harder time enjoying it. Going full light side, made it a bit dull. Where in the trooper it gave a "yes sir" man, it still felt right but the preacher for the consular welt a bit boring. I still view that it should be that way, but I might be rather use my Shadow Consular, especially that it looks that more people are gonna roll sage. Will also depend on how many are gonna spec in healing. I did the Esseles with him, got to test healing. I was surprised how weak the healing is at low level. But the play style was fun.

Finally there is Shraun, at first I levelled them all out of the starting zone but when we got the extra day, I wanted to see if sentinel was really the way I wanted to go. In the end, it's definitely yes. :p I really enjoyed it, I might have spoiled myself, but it only left me wanting for more. The story was great even if at first on Coruscant it felt a bit blah (now I know I have to pay a little bit more attention on what's happening then), it really made me feel like a Jedi Knight. It allowed me to be what I had in mind. The play style the same. The companions liked the two that I got even if before the beta, I thought I would not like the second that I might use her on my guardian. But it's for that kind of things, that I'm happy to be beta test Shraun.

Now I'm ready for the game to go live. :p
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level of our training"
Shraun Amtath - Jedi Knight
"Victory is reserved for those who are willing to pay it's price."