Which one is JJ?

Forum for general discussion about everything SWTOR.

Which body type suites JJ best

Body One - Slim
42%
Body Two - Muscular
58%

Total votes: 24

Yoonbak Onath
SWTOR Characters: Yoonbak Onath

Re: Which one is JJ?

Post by Yoonbak Onath »

I had the same dilemma, then went with type 2 and changed Yoonbak's official height from 185cm to 180.

I voted for the slimmer one, as type 3 is basically Khem Val with spray tan...or at least Darth Bane
Yoonbak Onath Shadow - Defensive Combat - Synthweaver Tank
Yobem Onath Scoundrel - Close/Medium Range Combat - Musician - Materials Smuggler DPS
Yehnai Guardian - Form V Perfectionist DPS
Nekxyu
Ex-member
SWTOR Characters: Seph & Qorr

Post by Nekxyu »

I guess this means you must choose for yourself! *mwahahahaha*
A forum post should be like a skirt;
long enough to cover the subject material,
but short enough to keep things interesting.

RIP Seph
JenDoon
Ex-member

Post by JenDoon »

I don't think the muscular or epic fat body type looks good on any toon, but especially not one with skintight clothing.

BIoware really goofed up with that system.
Lerato
Ex-member
SWTOR Characters: Argus

Post by Lerato »

JenDoon wrote:I don't think the muscular or epic fat body type looks good on any toon, but especially not one with skintight clothing.

BIoware really goofed up with that system.
I have to disagree with you there. I played as a sith inquisitor during the beta and in my opinion it looked awesome with a muscular body type. I can't say the same thing for humans though.
Amtath
Ex-member
SWTOR Characters: Shraun Amtath

Post by Amtath »

I would say you should play it yourself, I used muscular for my trooper at first but I couldn't keep it so I deleted him and went body type 2. Looked to much as a character out of team fortress 2.
But only you can really tell which one is really Jens, which one feels right and which feels wrong.
"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level of our training"
Shraun Amtath - Jedi Knight
"Victory is reserved for those who are willing to pay it's price."
Yoonbak Onath

Post by Yoonbak Onath »

Yes I guess all the body types work with the right character. But try make a goblin green twi'lek body type 3 and take off the shirt and tell me it's not the Hulk :) Thank the maker for robes.
Yobem Onath Scoundrel - Close/Medium Range Combat - Musician - Materials Smuggler DPS
Jens Jutoon
Ex-member
SWTOR Characters: Jens Jutoon (JJ)

Post by Jens Jutoon »

Amtath wrote:I would say you should play it yourself, I used muscular for my trooper at first but I couldn't keep it so I deleted him and went body type 2. Looked to much as a character out of team fortress 2.
But only you can really tell which one is really Jens, which one feels right and which feels wrong.

But that's just it, I can't make my mind up. I've created both body types with identical looks, and both seem to have there good and bad points. I'm running out of time as well. It won't be long now and the game will be with us.

I don't know why Bioware didn't just give us a slider, or more options when it comes to body types. (possible to save on resources when running the game) I think the four they have given us is a joke. You can't make a fat female, but you can make a fat male. The body types for the females are worse. There just doesn't seem much difference with them, but the males have too much difference.

Bioware have messed up with the character creation when it come to body types in my opinion. I doubt anything will change before launch, but one can always hope.

Jens Jutoon - Gunslinger
Jen'ju - Jedi Knight
Yoonbak Onath

Post by Yoonbak Onath »

Here's one solution: Pick number two and be done with it. Let other aspects of the character appearance count more. Adjust character bio if you have to.
Amtath
Ex-member
SWTOR Characters: Shraun Amtath

Post by Amtath »

Jens Jutoon wrote:But that's just it, I can't make my mind up. I've created both body types with identical looks, and both seem to have there good and bad points. I'm running out of time as well. It won't be long now and the game will be with us.
What are the good & bad points of each? Might help emphasis what you want out of Jens on the long run.
But when you created them, did you play with them? Personally everything was fine on the character creation, it was only after the third or fourth mob on Ord Mantell, that I was feeling that something wasn't right.

From the beta, I found that body type 3 was the worst with consular and some long haircuts. Made the consular looked like a guy in drag.
"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level of our training"
Shraun Amtath - Jedi Knight
"Victory is reserved for those who are willing to pay it's price."
Kiel Barat
Ex-member
SWTOR Characters: Kiel Barat

Post by Kiel Barat »

Don't really know why, but I'm just having an easier time imagining Jens as a muscular dude. He seems the kind of beefy who takes over a room by walking in and looking all bad-ass.