Tom's Hardware SWTOR Performance Guide

Forum for general discussion about everything SWTOR.
Zenkutsu
Ex-member

Tom's Hardware SWTOR Performance Guide

Post by Zenkutsu »

Found this http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/sta ... ,3087.html

According to them, the only 2 graphical options that make a significant to frame rate are bloom and shader complexity level. They also test the game with forced AA, in case you're interested in how you'll get on when the option is available.
Cheesey
Ex-member

Re: Tom's Hardware SWTOR Performance Guide

Post by Cheesey »

Well Im looking forward to getting my SSD installed and waiting for delivery for 4 more gbs of ddr3 and a new GTX 560Ti card :D Then I will take this old GTX260 and stick it in my work computer in the Gallery so I can play during the day all winter when its quiet 8-)
Left guild because I joined light Rp guild and not what I class as as heavy RP guild . Cant be doing with OP and flashpoints IC sorry.
Plus I was sure it was called The Kestrel Minority and not JenDoons Ego.
Filious
Ex-member
SWTOR Characters: Filious

Re: Tom's Hardware SWTOR Performance Guide

Post by Filious »

Cheesey wrote:Well Im looking forward to getting my SSD installed and waiting for delivery for 4 more gbs of ddr3 and a new GTX 560Ti card :D Then I will take this old GTX260 and stick it in my work computer in the Gallery so I can play during the day all winter when its quiet 8-)
hehe, i just replaced my GTX260 for a GTX560Ti about 2 weeks ago, well worth it :)
Helping a Jedi leads to no profit, so how is it I always end up helping...