Grace period blues

Forum for general discussion about everything SWTOR.
Yogash
Ex-member

Re: Grace period blues

Post by Yogash »

Thank you for preordering Star Wars The Old Republic from GAME.co.uk

Due to the epic size of The Old Republic, we have a lot to do to make sure it gets to you in time for launch day. As a result, we will be processing your order and charging your payment card a little earlier than usual.

If your payment is processed successfully you will receive an email letting you know that your order is on its way. Your order is due to reach you after 15th December, the email just means it's being held ready for delivery. Please note all courier tracking numbers will not be active until the evening prior to the 15th.

Although your order will reach you on or after 15th December you will not be able to access the live SWTOR servers until release day (20th December). You will however be able to prepare to download the game client from the 15th December so you can hit the servers as soon as they open on launch day.

If you have already signed up for early access this will begin on 13th December (more information about this can be found on http://www.swtor.com/preorder/faq#q209656). The last chance to enter your early access code is 19th December.
'I'm like a leaf on the wind...watch how i soar'
(how to fly Serenity)
“A Trooper doesn’t get tired…he just reloads”
'We're coming....and we're bringing GUNS'
'two words - massive cannon. I got it - you don't'