First Alliance meetup discussion

Forum for general discussion about everything SWTOR.
Yoonbak Onath
SWTOR Characters: Yoonbak Onath

Re: First Alliance meetup discussion

Post by Yoonbak Onath »

Hehe good stuff. For my part I'm ready for a meetup between early access and the 22. probably. Tython ultra-logical IC meet-up here we come! And I promise I'll have my vent headset by then for the OOC ramblings ;) Hopefully I'll be crashing the conversations in a few weeks already ^^
Yoonbak Onath Shadow - Defensive Combat - Synthweaver Tank
Yobem Onath Scoundrel - Close/Medium Range Combat - Musician - Materials Smuggler DPS
Yehnai Guardian - Form V Perfectionist DPS
JenDoon
Ex-member

Post by JenDoon »

Yoonbak Onath wrote:Hehe good stuff. For my part I'm ready for a meetup between early access and the 22. probably. Tython ultra-logical IC meet-up here we come! And I promise I'll have my vent headset by then for the OOC ramblings ;) Hopefully I'll be crashing the conversations in a few weeks already ^^

Yeah, I imagine TKM having starter planet Jedi meetups in the first few days, with the same happening for troopers etc. Seems logical.
Yoonbak Onath
SWTOR Characters: Yoonbak Onath

Post by Yoonbak Onath »

JenDoon wrote:
Yoonbak Onath wrote:Hehe good stuff. For my part I'm ready for a meetup between early access and the 22. probably. Tython ultra-logical IC meet-up here we come! And I promise I'll have my vent headset by then for the OOC ramblings ;) Hopefully I'll be crashing the conversations in a few weeks already ^^

Yeah, I imagine TKM having starter planet Jedi meetups in the first few days, with the same happening for troopers etc. Seems logical.
Exaggerative humour/irony fail on my part with the ultra-logic he he
I just know I'm going to struggle containing my OOC excitement the first day of gaming, trying to focus on RP :) And I think the transition from Beginnings to the TKM Jedi meeting on Tython is something We are doing no matter how rugged or smooth the transition will be :) But honestly I think it will be wizard .
Yoonbak Onath Shadow - Defensive Combat - Synthweaver Tank
Yobem Onath Scoundrel - Close/Medium Range Combat - Musician - Materials Smuggler DPS
Yehnai Guardian - Form V Perfectionist DPS
JenDoon
Ex-member

Post by JenDoon »

Yoonbak Onath wrote:
JenDoon wrote:

Exaggerative humour/irony fail on my part with the ultra-logic he he
I just know I'm going to struggle containing my OOC excitement the first day of gaming, trying to focus on RP :) And I think the transition from Beginnings to the TKM Jedi meeting on Tython is something We are doing no matter how rugged or smooth the transition will be :) But honestly I think it will be wizard .

Expect Jen'doon to mutter alot when he meets you all again.

/mutter "oh look it's the noobs that almost got me killed over and over."
/wave
/forcerun

:evil: